The best people are crazy

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 22th of June, year 1864

A dead body fell to the floor, and I wiped away the blood from my mouth. I could not be happy without Thomas, I had turned off my humanity, to avoid feelings that reminded me of him.

It was a knock on the door, and outside stood my family. "My dear boy, we are so sorry." said Leila sadly. "He will always be in your heart." replied Eber, and walked in. "He is dead, he will not come back." I shouted. "Calm down Adam." said Neil in a gently voice. "Do not tell me what to do." I replied coldly, and pushed him against the wall. "What's wrong with you?" asked Eber shocked, and took a step back of fear. "He has turned off his humanity!" said Neil, and stood up.

I emptied a glass of whiskey, and smirked. "That's right little brother, and you all are humans." I replied, with a evilly smile on my lips. "Please don't, you'll regret it." said Leila scared. I rushed forward, and killed them all. Then I lit a match and was about to, drop it when I heard voices.

I went out, and saw a group of people. "Please help me, someone has broken, into my house and murdered my whole, family including my husband and his sister." I said despairingly. "Were you there when it happened?" asked a man. "I saw how they were stabbed to death, I saw when they drew their last breath." I shouted hysterically, and tears ran down my cheeks.

"Mr. Johnson, take care of this poor boy." he said to a man in a white coat. I was send to a mental hospital for madness. I endured electric shocks, and the darkness grew in my heart. I escaped after one year, and before I had compelled them to think I died of, all the treatments. I left everything behind me, and started to live a new life.

-End of the flashback-

My poor baby :'( He took Thomas's death really hard. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~