I was born to be a rockstar

April's: POV

"You'll be up in ten minutes!" said Agnes. "Okay!" I replied. "You seem nervous." said Max. "No, I'm fine." I, replied with a kiss. Then we went up on stage, and began to play. The audience sang along with the songs, and clapped their hands. They were literally they best fans ever. We thanked them when the concert was over, and went backstage.

"I'm so proud of you two, and I have a surprise." said Agnes, and smiled. "What is it?" we both asked. "You have been working very much, and given everything on stage, you and Max deserve a vacation, and spend more time with your parents." said Agnes. "Thank you so much, you are the best manager in the whole world." I replied happily, and hugged her.

We packed down our stuff, and she drove us to the airport. We said goodbye, and stepped inside the plane. After a few hours flight, we arrived in Mystic Falls. Max's dad picked us up, and drove me to my my parents' house. I stepped out from the car, and opened the door. "Welcome home Luna, we have miss you so much." said Adam, and gave me a hug. "My angel is back!" replied Thomas happily. "I've miss you two too." I said.

"Lu!" replied Alexandra, who hadn't seen her niece in a long time. "Alexa, are you okay?" I asked worried, and hugged her gently. "I had a heart attack but Thomas turned me into a vampire again." explained Alexandra. "That's good!" I said. "My son has something he want to tell you." replied Jonathan.

Max went up to me, and opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring. "I love you over all my heart, do you want to be my fiancee?" he asked hopefully. "Yes, of course yes!" I said happily, and he put the ring on my finger. "I love you my rockstar." replied Max, and kissed me. "You know I love your more." I said, and kissed him back.

Aww, Luna and Max are engaged, they are so cute together. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~