Thousands years

Adam's: POV

"Good morning baby!" I said and smiled. "Morning love!" replied Thomas. We got dressed, and walked down to the dinner room. "We needed a vacation after all that has happened." said Thomas, and took sip from his tea. "Yes!" I replied softly. After the breakfast we went out to shopping.

"Can we go in here?" asked Thomas, and pointed at toy store. "Of course!" I said, and we walked in. "Hey Adam and Thomas." replied Arizona suddlenly. "Hello, what are you doing here?" we both asked. "Buy some baby stuff, because Elliot is pregnant, and I will be aunt." she said happily. "We're so happy for you." I replied.

"Can I help you?" asked a woman kindly. She had red hair, and wore a, blue dress with white dots. "Annie, is it really you?" I asked surprised. "Oh Adam, I thought I would never see you again." she said and gave me a hug.

(Adam's friend Annie that he, saved from the terrible fire at the orphanage when she was little)

"Annie was five years old when I rescued her from a fire year 1933 in, London." I explained to Thomas and Arizona. "I knew it was something special with you, when I was 30 I became a witch." said Annie. "Me and my husband has been vampires since the 1800s." replied Thomas. Annie nodded, and smiled again.

"It was really nice to see you again." I said when it was time to go. "Same here, and I hope we'll meets again." replied Annie. "I'm sure we will!" I said, and gave her a goodbye hug. Me and Thomas visiting the Eiffel Tower, and other things before we returned to the hotel.

When I came out of the shower, Thomas was already in bed, reading a book. I changed to a dark shirt and gray pants. I lay down next to him, and send away a text message to Luna and Charlie. "I feel this is start of something good." said Thomas, and closed his book. "That's good!" I replied. "Good night darling." said Thomas. "Good night my love." I replied and kissed his, forehead. I turned off the light, and closed my eyes.

I'm glad Adam met Annie again, and thank you wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~