There I said it

Thomas's: POV

I lay Alexandra gently down at the couch, and put a blanket over her. She woke up after an minute, and looked confused around. "How are you feeling?" I asked worried. "I feel weird, and I don't know what's wrong with me." said Alexandra, and sat up. "Try this!" replied Alex, and gave her a blood bag. "Ew, it tastes so disgusting." said Alexandra, and it looked like she would vomit. "Isn't it a bit dark in here?" asked Alex, and pulled away the curtains.

Alexandra bathed in sunshine without, anything happening. "Blood taste bad, and don't react on sunlight, There is only one explanation for this, Alexandra has become human again." said Alex. "Oh honey!" replied Thomas, and hugged his sister. "This is Alice's fault." said Alexandra coldly, and stood up. "Now she has gone too far!" replied Adam angrily, and walked out from the manor.

"We need to have an eye on Alexa (short name for Alexandra) now, because she was born during the 1800s, she will grow old and in the worst case die." said Alex sadly. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "I'm very hungry for a pie, and a glass of milk." replied Alexandra, and we walked to the kitchen. I must admit it was a bit odd, to see her eat human food, but I guess I had to get used to it.

"I'm going to bed now, good night everyone." said Alexandra, and went upstairs. "Do you think she'll be fine?" I asked low. "No idea, but we can always hope." replied Alex.

Adam's: POV

I drove around with my motorcycle in, the town but no trace of Alice. But then I saw her in a corner. I went up to her, and pushed up her against the wall. "Thanks to you, my sister-in-law is human, and dying." I shouted. "I've no idea what you're talking about." said Alex.

"What has happened to you? You were kind when I first met you at the mental hospital." I replied, and loosening my grip. Alice looked at me, and I took a step back. "You have turn off your humanity." I said. "I thought you died at the hospital." replied Alice, and ran away.

I remember when Katherine from vampire diaries, was turned to a human, and Alexandra will be in the same situation as her. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~