Last Christmas

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 25th of December, year 1850 Mystic Falls

"Give us a smile now!" said Elizabeth's husband, and took a picture of his wife, and their four years old godson Neil. "It's not dangerous!" I replied calmly, and my little brother nodded. "You did a good job." said Arthur, when he was done.

(Four years old Neil with his godmother Elizabeth)

Neil ran up to me, and I lifted up him in my arms. "Do you want to open the presents?" I asked. "Yes!" said Neil, we and sat down next to the Christmas tree. "Mummy, I got a teddy bear." said Neil happily. "It is a beautiful teddy!" replied Leila with a smile. "I hope you will love your present." said Eber. I opened it and smiled. "Thank you so much father." I replied, and held up a book about theater. "I'm glad you like it!" said Eber, gave his eldest son a hug.

"Your sons will do well in life!" replied Arthur. "Adam has the acting in his blood, and he dream of being able to work at a theater." said Leila, and smiled.

About two years, it will be an opening ceremony for a new opera house, and Adam might like to come." replied Arthur hopefully. "Yes sir, it would be an honor." I said polite. "That is good, my boy." he replied, and platted my shoulder.

"Once you have gotten a bit older, you and me will play theater for orphanage children who, need joy and happiness." I said. "We can play the show about a, boy who protects his little brother from evil monsters." suggested Neil, and danced around in the livingroom. "We can play whatever you want." I said, and laughed softly.

Neil fell asleep in my arms on the way home. The only sound that could be, heard was the bells on the carriage. "I will always protect you from evil monsters, I don't let anybody hurt you, we will always have each other." I whispered, and he smiled.

-End of the flashback-

I know the little boy doesn't look like Neil, but I wanted a old photo of him, and that picture was the best I could find. I love bond between Adam and Neil so much. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~