Aftermath

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 28th of Otcober 2014 Mystic Falls

Me and my husband was at a store to buy stuff to our Halloween party. "This will be so fun." said Thomas happily. "Yes it will!" I repiled, and kissed him on the mouth. "Nice eyes!" said a man, who looked just like me. "This is creepy as hell." replied Thomas shocked. "Thanks, it's contact lenses, and who are you?" I asked. "My name is Adam Salvatore, and this is my daughter Arizona." he said, and lifted up a girl with blonde curly hair in his arms. "Well, my name is Adam Joseph Lambert, and this is my husband Thomas." I explained.

"We have a daughter named Luna, and a son named Charlie!" I said. "I have a little sensitive question, but are you two vampires?" asked Adam, and we nodded. We were even more shocked when we found out that Adam also was born during the 1800s. "Me and my two younger brothers Damon and Stefan was turned by a girl named Katherine." said Adam. "I've heard about her!" I replied coldly, she had tried to kill me once.

"I was turned into a vampire by a guy named Sauli Koskinen." said Thomas silent, and I stroked his hand. "It's over now." I replied softly, and wiped away a tear. "I know!" said Thomas, and took a deep breath. "I understand you, he's not kind." replied Adam. He nodded, and smiled a bit. "It was very nice to meet you, and I hope we see each other again." I said. "Yeah, goodbye Adam and Thomas." he replied, and walked away with Arizona.

-End of the flashback-

I hope you liked this flashback wolfiebearforever and thank you for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~