Don't you remember I'm your baby girl?

Thomas's: POV

-Flashback-

The 24th of June, year 1864 Mystic Falls

"Do you really think we are safe?"
asked Alexandra worried. "No one will find us here." I said calmly, "We never got the chance to tell mother and father, about our secret." replied Alexandra low, and looked out from the window. "I'm sure they would understand, Adam's family took it well." I said. "Should not we return to your mansion and retrieve our valuables, before the thieves?" she asked, and I nodded.

But when we came to the manor, stood two people on the stone stairs. "Mother, father, it's so good to see you two again." said Alexandra happily, and hugged them. "But you are dead!" replied Liz scared. "Me and Alexa are dead, because we are vampires." I said. "You are not my child, we never want to see you two again." replied Henry coldly, and suddlenly we started to scream in pain. "Please father, you have to believe us." begged Alexandra, before everything went black.

Alexandra's: POV

I woke up in a carriage, and the sky was pitch black. I tried to opened the door, but it was useless. Suddenly I heard a shot, and two young men fell to the ground. It was Damon and Stefan Salvatore. I sat down, and tears ran down my cheeks. I missed my brother so much, and I had no idea where he was. The carriage started rolling, and someone said that we were on the way to a church to be burned. Why was this life so unfair?

-End of the flashback-

Damon and Stefan belongs to wolfiebearforever poor Alexandra :( I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~