When stars are too cold. Frozen over the glow

A/N In this chapter it will happen something with Thomas, and the idea belongs to wolfiebearforever by the way, Leila and Neil are ghosts.

Adam's: POV

"I didn't mean it, I wish I had never done it." I said low. "My dear boy, we can't turn back the time, but we still love you, and we forgive you." replied Leila softly. "Thank you mom!" I said, and looked at my brother. He had tears in his eyes, and he gave me a hug. "I forgive you Adam, I miss you so much." he sobbed. "I miss you too!" I whispered.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright Thomas?" asked Leila worried. I looked at my husband and gasped. His face was paler than usual, and he had dark shadows under the eyes. "I don't know, I feel so strange." said Thomas. I carried him to the couch, and laid him gently down. "Whatever it is, you'll be fine." I replied calmly. "I'm so thirsty, I need blood." he begged. I rushed down to the the basement, and came back with a blood bag.

Color came back into his face when he drank. "Vampires are often weak when, they haven't got blood for a long time." said Alexandra. "Are you our teacher?" I asked jokingly. "Maybe!" she said. "I need to rest!" replied Thomas tired, and walked upstairs. "I'm very worried about him!" said Alexandra. "We all are!" replied Leila.

Charlie's: POV

One the way back home, I met a boy who looked just like me. "Are you my twin or something?" I asked scared. "I'm Elliot Salvatore, we're best friends." said Elliot. "I have never seen you before." I replied. "We met each other in the school, you are son of Adam Lambert and Thomas Joseph Lambert." explained Elliot. "No, I've only a mom named Kate and a little sister named Vanessa, and my last name is Clifford." I said, a bit too loud.

"What has happened to you?"
he asked puzzled. "Nothing, just leave me alone." I said and left. I closed the door to my room, and sighed. I had no idea where Adam lived, but it felt horrible to kill his new boyfriend, even he was an evil vampire. But I had gave Sauli my word. Why should everything be so complicated? Purple color came, out of my hand when I hit the wall. Something was very wrong with me.

Thomas's: POV

I felt a slight kicking in the the stomach, and rushed to the bathroom, and could just open the toilet lid before I vomited up blood. This couldn't be true, this could not be true. "Are you okay?" asked Adam suddlenly. "I'm just sick!" I said weakly. He handed me a new blood bag, and the same thing happened again. "I throw up everytime, I drink from a blood bag." I said, and Adam helped me up.

I sat down at the bed with a sigh. "What's going on?" asked Adam. "I don't know how I should tell this." I said, and looked down. "Please tell me!" he begged. "I'm pregnant!" I said.

Thomas is pregnant, and they'll become parents again. Thank you again wolfiebearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~