Serena Yvonne, you're my Purpose

Zacznij od początku

The lights shined on me...

(PLAY DA SONG)

(Mid-performance- in his mind)

They're all cheering for me, this feels so good. Is this forgiveness?

(AFTER SONG(S) HAS FINISHED)

They all screamed my name, I couldn't hold it in.

Tears started to roll down my face, all I could hear was screaming, and more screaming.

Not a single 'boo' 

I fell to my knees and started crying like a little girl.

"T-Thank you all soo much, I-I know I messed up and I probably will mess up again but I-I'm only human, but seriously I can't thank you all enough for the second chance." I cried even more.

It was time for someone else to sing so I got up took my hat off and threw it to the crowd. Then I walked off stage satisfied with my performance.

I sat backstage with many other celebrities.

"You did good, Ash" Drake walked over and fist bumped me.

"Thanks, Drake you too killed it." I winked at him. 

I took a seat and we all had our conversations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone performed it was time for one of us to win the Grammy Award out of the 50 people that performed tonight there was a 1/50 chance of me winning.

"So, this man, we watched him grow up, we all watched him mess up, we all forgave him for his mistakes. The man that just recently sold over 1.50 million copies of his album. It's ASH KETCHUM!" The announcer shouted.

"W-Wha..?" I said in shock.

Everyone backstage started cheering my name, they weren't even jealous, they all looked proud.

I smiled and stood up and walked back onto stage, the crowd started screaming my name again.

The announcer passed me the Grammy trophy, I exchanged it in a handshake with him. I didn't think I would win so I didn't prepare any words.

Once the crowd's screams had died down, I decide to speak.

"So, I lost my father many years ago....he had always believed in me, he told me that one day I could be on the stage singing my heart out, and look at me now. He was telling the truth. But, it wasn't only him that encouraged me to get to where I am today, it was many others. My Mom, Dawn, Cilan, Kenny, May, Drew, Scooter, Usher, Rachel ,Little JB, Gary Oak and last by not least...my beautiful girl Serena-"

The crowd screamed from the cuteness of my speech so far, but it wasn't finished

"Serena is my purpose, all of you are my purpose, we all have a purpose. You have just got to find it, if you can't then YOU be your purpose. You never give up until it's over." I raised one fist in the air.

They all started cheering my name.

I couldn't be more happier.

"What do you all say? Should we throw it back to 'Cold Water?'" I shouted.

They all screamed, in other words, that's a yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm exhausted" I lay back on my bed.

"I bet, all that jumping around would kill me" Serena chuckled slightly.