"What do you want me to be to you?" I countered.

"Well, if I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go" Serena was referring to my song 'Boyfriend'

"Have you made breakfast?" I asked her.

"Yeah, go take a shower and I'll wait for you so we can eat." She winked.

I nodded and stood up.

I fell to the floor and started to do push ups.

"1.....2...3..4..5..6..7..8..9....10..11..12..13..14..15..16..17.18..19.20..21..22..23..24..25..26..27...28..29..30" I counted.

"I'm impressed" Serena chuckled.

She lay down on top of me and wrapped her arms around my chest.

"Let's see how many you can do now, big boy" She said smoothly in my ear.

I continued to do them until I got to 100 then I couldn't continue.

"Goodjob, I can do more though" She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes " Sure you can" I laughed.

I walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I had brushed my teeth and got cleaned. I put on some new off white clothes and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and Serena was wearing Pj shorts and a buttoned pj shirt.

"Hope you like it" She pointed at the plate that had many types of food on it.

"Wow, you didn't have to" I sweatdropped.

"I wanted to" She smiled.

I took a seat and started to eat the food.

Once I had eat all the food, we sat there looking at each other.

"Soo, what now....." She shrugged.

"I get ready for the airport!" I smiled.

She looked sad, Ah man...I don't know anymore.

I stood up and walked in the garden, Serena following me.

"I still love you" She said while wrapping her arms around me.

I took a deep breath.

"I love you too." 

"So stay" She replied instantly after.

"I don't know, Serena after everything that's happened..." I closed my eyes at the horrific thoughts.

"See that's the thing I don't like about you." She took her arms off my chest.

I turned around and raised one eyebrow.

"You can never forget the past, you hold it and never let go of it. You can have me, you've got me. You just need to forget the past and look forward to a better future." She looked at me in my eyes.

"Alright....I'll stay" I made up my mind.

She put her arms around my neck, putting her head against mine.

"And?....."

"And I want to be with you and raise this child as my own" I put my hands on her stomach.

"Good"

She put her lips against mine and we started to kiss. This feels so right, after everything that's happened. It was worth it.

We broke away from the kiss, both blushing.

"I want to marry you" I smiled.

"You can" She giggled.

I kissed her one more time.

"You want to teach me how to play CSGO then?" She winked at me.

"Sure, but you'll be a gold nova noob" I laughed, she gave me a confused look.

"Okayyyy?" She replied.

I put my arm around her as we made our way to the gaming room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night me and Serena got in bed and started to watch 'Deep Water Horizon' ft Micheal Bay and Dylan O'Brien.

I remember when I met Dylan, he's a great actor.

Anyway.

"Did you like CSGO then?" I asked her.

"Yeah, when can I play with you on your account?" She looked up at me.

"Urm....when you learn how to aim" I sweatdropped.

"Right..." She replied.

"You ready for school tomorrow?" She asked me.

I nodded.

I put my arm around her and we watched the film. Tomorrow Gary comes over and we start the purpose album.

I felt so relaxed and happy. 100% I made the right choice. 

The doctor was right, Serena is the key to my happiness.

'Serena is my Purpose'

Next chapter is the finale, next chapter will take a long time to write. I've absolutely loved writing this story, I might even write a sequel if it get's support. The votes are catching up to my favorite fan fic 'Ms.No.So.Perfect' If the votes manage to overtake it then I'll 100% write a sequel.

See you all next chapter! <3