Chapter 12

*Author's note*
Thank you guys again for coming and reading this Tuesday's chapter! I hope you all enjoy very much!
Again thank you for all your love and support and special thanks to narcotise for making a TRAILER for Stolen. Check it out on her Instagram; @ bizzlesgf
See you again Friday, ily.

-

Jason's POV:

I let out a deep sigh as I ran a hand through my messy hair and hung my head down between my shoulders. Both hands now placed on the bathroom cupboard.

For God's sake Jason, get your shit together.

Groaning in annoyance I pushed off the cupboard not intending to spend another minute attempting to get a hold of my wild-running thoughts.

I marched downstairs in an annoyed manner as I tried to shake off the images in my head from last night.

Tell me your name. I won't tell, I swear. Her voice pleaded in the back of my head, just like it had in my dreams.

I can't do that.

"Wow you look fucking trashed man." Tyler chuckled cockily from his usual spot on the couch as he watched me come down the stairs.

"Yea and if you don't shut your mouth, you're gonna look worse." I spat angrily and grabbed the pack of cigarettes in the pocket of my jacket.

"Woah, who pissed in your morning coffee?" Tyler raised a brow at me as I passed behind the couch, heading outside for my morning cigarette, hoping for it to relax my nerves.

With a loud smacking sound the palm of my hand collided with the back of Tyler's head in an upward motion making him cry out a loud 'ow', as he turned around and looked at me with a look screaming what-the-fuck.

"Watch your mouth or I'll piss in yours tomorrow," I laughed to myself when I saw the disapproving look on his face as I slipped on my boots and exited the door.

The chilliness of the wind poked against my bare torso as I stood out there on the small wooden terrace and put the familiar, noxious tobacco stick between my lips.

I watched out on the woods, between the trees as I took the first draw of the thing, inhaling the smoke deep into my lungs. My other hand found it's rightful place in the pocket of my denim jeans.

Yellows, Browns and reds danced on the leaves of the trees that made out the forest in which the house was placed. Fall had come rather late this year compared to any other year I had spend in Maryland.

I took another puff of the cigarette between my fingers as another thought of her creeped up on me. Maybe last night I got a little too close. A little too friendly with her. I could see it in the smile she sent me before I left the room, and even more in the way I felt when she sent me that smile.

Like I had done something good. Like I was starting to make up for the hurt I had put her through.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to feel bad for what I had put her through. I was just looking out for me and my boys, which caused me to act on my impulses and snatch the girl right out of her daily routines. My stomach churned a bit as I reminisced the petrified look in her horrified eyes the night I emptied a water bottle down her throat, and practically almost drowned her.

Keep your distance, Jason. Don't lose yourself over a girl, especially not someone who could potentially have you locked up. A voice in the back of my head - sounding a lot like my own - spoke.

STOLENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara