Chapter 22

*Author's note*
Hello again you guys! Here is your Tuesday chapter! Happy New years to all of you, I hope your 2017 starter out well! If not here's a chapter, lol ;).
Please vote and comment, let me know what you think about my story!
- what's your favorite part so far?
See you Friday!

-

Chelsea's POV:

The drive back had been rather quiet, just filled with steaming thoughts of our make-out session back then. I was never even sure that Jason put much thought to it. He had just been driving and occasionally slipping out a cigarette every few minutes. He never even glared at me. Me on the other hand, I was unsteady in my seat. Shifting around like a little child, fumbling my hands around in my lap while I tried to steady my breathing, but it was as though I still felt his lips on mine, his hands on my body.

The mere thought of what could have happened sent a steaming heat through my body. I couldn't help the inevitable, I sucked in a short breath and tugged my lip bottom lip between my teeth as my mind drifted off ever so smoothly to the burning, stinging sensation of Jason, trailing wet, sloppy kissing up and down my neck, sucking lightly at my skin whenever he'd notice my breaths turning into quiet moans.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice the car had come to a stop before Jason cleared his throat beside me, and I noticed him eying me with a raised brow, already out of the car. I excused myself in embarrassment as I got out and walked up the wooden staircase to the porch outside Jason's house.

How could I have gotten so lost in my thoughts about Jason? Jason really had a grip on my mind that he didn't even know about him. My thoughts spiraled as I both tried to fight them and wanted to grand them welcome with open arms as they'd take over every desire I ever had.

Jason must've noticed my wild-running mind as he pushed me lightly against the wooden railing and held his hands on my hips, his thumbs trailing right under the hem of my shirt, carefully grazing over my skin. Goosebumps emerged from his touch, but I didn't know whether is was due to his cold skin or simply because of his skin. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked while looking down at me. My eyes were locked on his chest as I tried to avoid his gaze. "Look at me." He demanded in a whisper and tightened his grip on my hip.

Involuntarily, my lips parted and I sucked in a breath at his tightened grip, liking it more than I wanted to. I nodded and finally looked up at Jason, whose gaze was focused on my face, trying to decipher my thoughts and feelings.

Suddenly a small smirk appeared on his lips, a playful look brightened the darkness in his eyes. His hands trailed a little further up under my shirt and rested around my waist. Even though I knew his hands were cold, they radiated a heat onto my skin that was almost burning, like his hands were about to burn through my skin and just dig into my flesh. "Tell me what's on your mind." His voice was not but a whisper, though I heard him clearly. The raspiness of it rang through every corridor of my brain, awakening new feelings in me, making my heart beat violently and getting my blood so hot I thought it would melt it's way through my veins.

I kept quiet. My words were stuck in my twisted throat. Not that I would have told him what was on my mind either way. I swallowed down hard, knowing very well that I was an open book for him, whereas his face was still not letting me the slightest bit on. My lips parted to take in a breath as I had completely, in my admiration of the man in front of me, forgotten what breathing was.

"Will you look at that," he broke the silence, that was otherwise only filled with my extremely irregular breathing, "she's got a shy side too." The skin under my chin began to burn as he placed his indexfinger under there, lifting my face slightly, pulling it gently towards his, though it seemed as though we never got closer.