Chapter 13

*Author's note*

Thank you guys so much for tuning in for this chapter! I hope you will all really like it as things are about to flip upside the fuck down. Hold on babies! It'll be okay!
Please vote and comment! Show me som looooove!
!!AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON JUSTIN FOR THE GRAMMY AWARDS!!
See you Tuesday, ily.

--

Chelsea's POV:

"If you get blood on anything, I swear to God you'll be in deep shit!" He called from the couch area. I squinted my eyes as I tried to hold in a whine due to the pain. I pressed my thumb against the cut, trying to keep the blood from running, so I wouldn't stain anything.

My thumb quickly got covered in blood from the cut, no matter how hard I pressed. I started biting down on my lip feeling like squinting my eyes wasn't enough to keep my whimpers from escaping through my lips. I ended shifting form my squatting position to actually sitting on my floor. A small quiet sob escaped me as I lowered my head.

I kept my head low as footsteps starting coming towards me. I knew it was him, and I knew he wasn't happy. "First you break my shit and now you're on the floor whining about it?" He spat mockingly as he watched me from a standing position. I looked up at him slightly, finding him frightening as he stood there, hovering over my curled up frame.

"I-I cut myself... I'm s-so sorry." I tried to hold back my sobs, but I couldn't stop my voice from trembling. He squatted down in front of me, his eyes drilled their way into mine, emotionless and cold. If any feeling at all showed in his eyes, it was fury.

"Oh no, you cut yourself?" He faked a soothing voice and a facial expression to go with it as he yanked my injured hand towards me and shifted his gaze to my cut hand. I look back at me with a raised brow and a skeptic, judgmental look in his eyes. "You call this a cut?" He scoffed in a rude manner and let go of my hand.

My head fell back between my shoulders at his rudeness, and the tears once again stared swelling up in my eyes. Dad would've never handled it this way. Dad would've comforted me and made sure I was okay. I felt hurt by his rudeness and hatred towards me. No matter how hard I try I always end up doing something that gets him mad.

"Quit whining." He declared and grabbed my arm firmly as he pulled me off the floor and immediately began dragging me through the kitchen and towards the stairs.

"No! No please, I'm so sorry! I-it was an accident I swear!" I cried out with tears streaming down my cheek as he forced me up the stairs without a struggle.

"No, you know what was an accident?" He spat in my face and he opened the door to my dedicated room and threw me in there. "Inviting you to breakfast was a fucking accident." He snapped and shut the door closed.

Jason's POV:

"I-it was an accident I swear!" She whimpered as she struggled to get out of my firm grip, something of which was not going to happen.

I had just about had enough of this girl already. First, she shatters my fucking plate, then she cuts herself like some imbecile and now she can't stop whining about it.

If she called that a cut, then what was she gonna call the cuts I had? Being mutilated?! My blood boiled and effervesced in my veins at the sound of her loud cries and pleas for me to let go and not to hurt her.