Chapter 16

*Author's note*
So it's Friday, which means - NEW CHAPTER!
I hope you guys will really like this chapter, I know it's kind of a sob, oops ;)
Let me know what you think!
Please vote and comment!
See you Tuesday! Ily

-

Jason's POV:

I looked at the cigarette in my hand and contemplated on her words.

At least keep your suicide mission to yourself.

Oh doll face if only these were my suicide mission.

Her voice rung over and over in my head like an endless echo while my thoughts ran off with me.

"These aren't my suicide mission," I stated matter-of-factly and took the very last draw of my cigarette before disposing of it by flicking it away.

I looked back to her only to find her already looking at me. It made me feel some type of way - how she looked at me.

Instantly I remembered the day I let her go to the bathroom, and how she had looked into my eyes like she was looking for something. Looking for something to hold on to, a little hope. Only she had not looked like she found what she was looking for, but now... it seemed as though that had changed.

I had no idea what it was that she felt like she had found in my eyes, but the way her green eyes glistened with hope gave me a peaceful feeling inside. Like for a second, the anger was gone.

Those cigarettes really weren't my suicide mission. They were my means to keep me alive for a bit longer. They protected me from my true suicide mission. The suicide mission I went on unknowingly with no knowledge of where it would take me. The most dangerous of all.

"You are." I said, admitting that more to myself than to her before I gently pressed my lips against hers.

Admittedly I wasn't quite sure what drew me to kiss her once again, but whatever did was like a strong magnet pulling me towards her. Maybe she was the magnet, and I was just a simple object gravitating towards her.

An ease laid over me by the feeling of her lips on mine, but I felt slightly troubled by the fact that she didn't embrace the kiss like I wanted her to. I wanted her to kiss me back with longing, force me closer, but she didn't. She simply sat and let me kiss her without moving the slightest bit.

I furrowed my brows at this and shuffled a little to sit more comfortably, now with my whole torso turned towards her.

My hands found their way to the sides of her neck and hooked their fingers tightly behind her neck to keep her from moving away from me. My body was acting on it's own, and I let it.

Almost panting with frustration, I forced my lips form hers, irritated that she wouldn't seem to kiss me back. Just kiss me back for God's sake? She didn't have any problem kissing me last night, so what was it now?

Before I could help myself and my yearnings to feel her lips moving against mine, my voice had already uttered my desires for me as I whispers demandingly against her lips. "Kiss me back."

I couldn't believe what was getting into me. Had she been any other girl that I had kissed, and she hadn't kissed me back, I would've just pushed her off. But there was never a girl not kissing me back. Frustration grew in me as I kept feeling her startled breath against my lips while I fought my urge to pull her in for another kiss. But I couldn't, I wanted her to kiss me. Because she wanted to. Because she needed to, just like I needed to.