A little note from me

Hey there you guys! I'm tuning in quickly because I am absolutely through the roof with bafflement at the moment. It's been a while since I checked on anything regarding my stories other than writing your awaited sequel - and might I add that it's coming together pretty quickly at the moment! So just you stay tuned! 

Whatever, I just realized right in this moment right before I sat down to write this, that my poor little story, written and executed by a younger me is towering above sixty thousand reads and I honestly cannot believe anything right now. I know I might be late to discover this, but lord knows I didn't even realize anything as I've been so focused on writing! But oh my god- yes this is so serious that I couldn't even write the acronym - I'm just bewildered by the extent of this! I literally wanted to die at about 500 reads which is about a hundred years ago and many times since then have I thanked you, and I am thanking you once again today. 

This is unbelievable and I'm so filled with joy and gratitude that any of you ever wanted to read my story in the first place, so thank you for that really. I'm truthfully for grateful for the attention this story has gotten and, apparently, is still getting!!!

Now it's been a while since you guys heard from me other than the few I spoke to shortly on my message board, but I want to connect a little bit with you guys before I drop this sequel on all of you out of nowhere. So if you feel like it, leave some questions in the comments and I will do my absolute best to answer them to an extent that is satisfying for you guys! 

Thank you all so so so much for the love and devotion you have shown my story and I hope to be reconnecting with some of you once again when the sequel drops (out of nowhere), (because I'm not giving you a release date). (Maybe I'll give you an hours notice, who knows). 

xoxo, yourrs_truly