-=Timeskip=-

-=Anakin's P.O.V=-

Damnit why couldn't I get to her in time? Where did I screw up?! And now we have Ahsoka's attacker locked up aboard the ship! I'm still in the medical bay watching Ahsoka as she sleeps. I don't know when she'll wake up. And seeing the other injured here? Well... we all have had our ordeals tonight. Blake getting stabbed by Adam, Pyrrha nearly dying at her hand. It's too much to take in. Jaune is still here, he fell asleep on the chair holding Pyrrha's hand. Same with Blake and Yang.

Anakin: "Come on snips, wake up. Please... I would have done something different, I know I could have.

Ahsoka: "Nothing you would've done, Master."

She struggled to sit up but I had to have her lie down by pushing on her shoulder.

Anakin: "Hey hey hey, easy. Save your strength."

Ahsoka: "How are the others doing?"

Anakin: "Recovering, slowly but surely."

Master Plo and Rex came in, probably to check on us but this is different.

Plo: "Everyone, can we have your attention?"

Yang: "What is it?"

Plo: "It has come to my attention that during our friend's visit here that you came across an organic bio chip inside of Captain Rex's brain. And thanks to that, we have figured out Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith we've been searching for. So I ask you this my friends, help us end this."

Jaune: "Some of us will take longer to heal, it's not like we can get up and fight at the drop of a hat."

Plo: "Than take this time young one, as far as I'm concerned my battalion is being moved to various medical stations set up by Atlas to get these things out of their heads. And we still have time to interrogate Cinder."

Anakin: "Wouldn't it be simpler to just execute her? She nearly killed Ahsoka and Pyrrha."

Plo: "Skywalker, you know better than anyone that revenge is not the Jedi way."

Rex: "Actually, he has a point sir."

Plo: "I beg your pardon?"

Rex: "Per Republic military protocol sir, any civilian, especially people like Cinder, attacking a Republic military officer is punishable by death."

Anakin: "Exactly! How is it revenge if we bring her to justice, and if our men carry out the execution?"

Plo thought of this for a second, he was still skeptical, but I think he made up his mind when Pyrrha spoke up.

Pyrrha: "There is one more factor you forgot to take into account. The Fall Maiden's power. In her hands, it could spell catastrophe for all of Remnant."

Plo: "Very well, I shall inform Master Kenobi."

Anakin: "Where is he anyway?"

Plo: "Interrogating her."

-=Obi-Wan's P.O.V=-

Obi-Wan: "It is only a matter of time before we get you to crack."

I've used every technique in the book, except for one. I stood up out of my chair and turned my back to her rubbing my beard.

Obi-Wan: "I think the fear of whoever you're serving, outweighs your fear of me."

Cinder: "This conversation is over."

Just as she said that, Master Plo came in with Anakin.

Plo: "Master Kenobi, may we have a moment to speak with you?"

Obi-Wan: "Oh, of course."

I left the room and left the turned the shield back on.

Plo: "I think that after deep consideration, that we need to execute her."

Obi-Wan: "Anakin, was this your idea?"

Anakin: "Partly, just hear us out."

Plo: "Per Republic military protocol it is punishable by death to for a civilian to attack a Republic military officer, this fact came from Captain Rex."

Anakin: "And the power she holds is too dangerous to keep, especially people like her. The Fall Maiden's power, this fact came from Pyrrha."

Obi-Wan: "Alright, we shall. But we need to extract the information she has, she has a master and we need to find out who it is."

Anakin: "What if we did to her what we did to Cad Bane?"

Obi-Wan: "The three of us using the Force to compel a strong mind? Well if it worked on Bane, it will work on her. I've already tried using a Jedi mind trick and it didn't work. It's worth a shot."

The three of us walk in and immediately catch her eye. Plo started as he raised his hand out.

Plo: "You will tell us the identity of your master."

Cinder: "Fool, your friend already tried that."

It was my turn and I outstretched mine and closed my eyes. Plo and I tried again.

Plo and Obi: "You will tell us the identity of your master."

At this point she started to struggle. Anakin came in and raised his hand and closed his and we tried again.

Plo, Obi, and Anakin: "You will tell us the identity of your master."

Cinder: "I will... no! Stay out of my mind!"

Plo, Obi, and Anakin: "And you will tell us, now!"

The pain she felt during this was excruciating until we stopped.

Anakin: "Hmm... I think we need to try again."

Cinder: "Salem! Her name is Salem! But, I'll tell you this, she is far out of your reach."

Anakin: "That is all we needed to know. And now we have some even worse news for you."

Plo: "Republic military protocol states that any civilian who attacks a Republic military officer shall face death row. You will be coming with us now."

The firing squad was prepared and waiting. Commander Wolffe was the one to carry it out.

Wolffe: "Would the prisoner request to be blindfolded?"

No word came from her.

Wolffe: "I'll take that as a no. Ready weapons!"

The squad readied their weapons with synchronization.

Wolffe: "Aim!"

They did just that.

Wolffe: "Fire!"

All five bolts hit Cinder in the chest and she fell to the floor. What happened next was... odd. Her body glowed and the Maiden's power flew out of the room. In an attempt to keep up with it we ran where it was going. It melted the door to the medical bay and went to... Pyrrha. She has the Fall Maiden's power now.

-=Author's note=-

Obi-Wan: "The Force is strong with this one's writing."

Ahsoka: "Jedi training?"

Nightmare: "I'll admit, seeing him write this much and having his viewers wait better be worth it. It's weirding me out."

Me: "Okay who let the Jedi in here?"

Anakin: "Hey, we may be owned by Disney, but we're part of your imagination.

Me: "Point made. Anyway, restating what Nightmare said earlier, I know, it's been a long time, and you probably are sick of hearing "I've been at school" or "I've been too busy" etc etc. Same old reasons. And yes I agree, I really hope this is worth the wait. I'll get to updating when I can."

Nightmare grabs me by the collar.

Nightmare: "Stories of Remnant needs updated so badly! Where. Is. It?"

Me: "Maybe I should send you to the Jedi Temple to learn patience. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you all later."

~Chelchis