oh yara, oh mere yaara,oh yaara tu sunle zaraoh yaara tu aaja re yaara...

He stopped and all clapped cheered for him. They were mesmerized with his voice but there was also one among the audience who measured the depth, the intensity of his intense plead lyrics.

***** Mumbai, Malhotra Heights.

" Navya. This is the final quotation for that khanna's deal. Please do check it once again and mail them. Okay. "
Nandini instructed Navya.Navya took the file from her lazily while doing so she was scrutinising her face and abruptly asked" Nandini. Can I ask you something? "

****Same time.. Macau

Manik was seating in the deserted lake area near their hotel.

" yahann akela kya kar raha hai? What are you doing here? We all were searching for you and you are here sitting alone. "

Manik turned around and found Cabir.

" beer?? " Cabir offered him a can of beer. He took it from him and cabir sat beside him silently.

" what are you thinking? " cabir asked him. Manik. Looked at him blankly.Manik didnt utter anything firstly then after taking a deep breath said breaking the silence

" ohh... Cabir "He stopped.

He couldn't find out words. How to put his turmoil state in words. While he was fighting with his vocabs suddenly Cabir uttered sensing his friend's mental stress

" bolu k nehi bolu. Bolu k nehi bolu... chal bolhi de. Akhir kar tu bolna hi chahata hai."

A smile crept in Manik face knowing the confidence of his buddy of understanding him so properly.He sighed and gathering words he replied

" yaar. Meri life... I don't know what is happening with me. Kuch samajh me nehi aaraha. Everything is looking so messed up. I am literally puzzled with my own life. My mind , my heart everything is so drained out. Its so depressing. And the funny part is I couldn't actually find out what is disturbing me? mujhe khudko kuch nehi pata. "

Manik frustratingly ruffled his hairs with his two hands expressing his exasperation.

" Nandini !!!! " Cabir's abrupt words stunned him and he promptly gazed at him questioning eyes.

" the answer is Nandini Manik. And I guess you know it. Am I right or I am right? " cabir confidently waved his words which surprised Manik a lot.

" Tu bolna kya chahata hai? " Manik asked him narrowing his gaze.

" Now stop pretending Manik. You very well what I am saying. You're thinking of Nandini. " Cabir's confidence cornered him.

" Yaaar... " he shook his head in frustration then burst out

" Yaar yeah Nandini. Chahati kya hai woh? What the bloody hell she wants? Kuch Bolti bhi nehi. But if I said something toh she just denied. How could she yaar? I mean how an earth she could denied the best thing? It's became so frustrating. "

Cabir listened his friend carefully. Then taking a sip of his beer he said
" What do you think of her? I mean what happened between you two?"

Listening him Manik's heart promptly recalled and re cherished their first ever intense intimate moment. But with that good thought that bad moment also haunted him when she denied their best night.

" It's complicated!! " Manik replied taking deep depressed breath.

" Complicated !!! " Cabir sarcastically smiled . Then spoke further

" Complicated kuch v nehi hota. Nothing is complicated Manik. Everything is simple around us. Its just that how are we taking them up. "

Manik stared at him. His deep brown eyes were trying their hard to figure out the meaning of Cabir 's words.When he was in deep thought suddenly Cabir asked him something which literally stunned him to the core. It really stopped his earth's rotation. And paused his time.

" Do you love her? Do you love Nandini? "

****back to MUMBAI.

" Nandini can I ask you something " Navya asked her. She nodded and she asked

" Do you love Manik? "

Nandini was startled with her sudden query. The question was not a simple one.. it was as complicated as her mental states then. It was like Almighty was playing with her by forcing such complicated questions and situations.She didn't know what to answer. So she just kept staring at Navya fully blank and lost.

*****back to MACAU

" WHAT??? "

Manik spat out his drink. He started coughing. Cabir rubbed his back to sooth him and murmured sarcastically

" just love pucha toh yeh halat hai, aage ka puchta toh kahi behos na ho jata "

" Are you okay? " Cabir asked Manik while rubbing his back to ease.

After a while Manik became relaxed and replied    " kya puch raha hai tu bhai? Nothing like that. Its just that... ermmm... just that... "
He paused as he himself didn't find out what actually it was.
" look Manik. I did not want to ask you such things. Asking you these stuffs are equally weird for me too. But I think it's time you should think about it seriously. Its the need of this hour. I don't know what happened between you two but the one thing we can't deny is that you guys are now married. And it's high time you should make it possible. Sometimes chije jaisi dikhti hai , wasi hoti nehi hai. We have to read between the lines bro. " Cabir stated which dragged Manik deep inside the ocean of thoughts.

*****again back to Mumbai

" dekho Nandini. Yeah sab puchna humure liye bhi bohot ajib hai. I know how uncomfortable it is for you and trust me it's the same for me too. But I can't stop myself today watching you so upset. If something happened or bothering you then you can share with me if you want to. I know kuch chije we don't want to share with anyone. I just tried to say har sikke ki do pahlu hoti hai. Jaruri nehi hai jaisa tum soch rahi ho wahi ho. Kavi kavi hum Jo sochte hai , woh sahi nehi hota. Its just that you have to choose the correct thing by wishing the appropriate one. Its all about the way of your vision and taking thing on. Listen to your heart Nandini "

Navya uttered with most generosity and concern in her tone and left the cabin to give Nandini space to think about her life.

****again back to Macau

Cabir smirked watching Manik so lost and confused with his words and thought to give him some space.He got up and about to walk away when suddenly he stopped and stated turning around

" Wasee Mmmanik.. we cry for that person we love. Bus kisiko yaad karke gana hi solution nehi hota. You have to accept your heart first. Try to ask yourself what do you want? Then only all complications will fly away. So think bro. Tu soch. Tu bus soch. "

Saying giving a mischievous smirk he left pushing Manik more deep into the middle of the ocean .

" What's this? What I am thinking of her? Why am I feeling so alone so lost here? Why the hell am I feeling that something most important of my life just going away? Why are those complications messing my life? Actually what this feelings ? Yeh kya hai Nandini? Yeh kya hai humure bich? Is it friendship or LOV... !!! "

Manik exhaled a embittered sigh saying " Why everything is getting so complicated? "

****Mumbai same time

" What is happening with me? What's correct? What to choose? Mind or heart? Do I love him? No. its just friendship. But if so then that night... !! Ohhh Aayiaappaa !!! Why it's so complicated ?? "