Chapter 24

Ludwig wasn't in University all day. Feliciano usually passed him in the corridors and briefly chatted or waved to each other, but today and much to his disappointment, Ludwig wasn't there.

He walked to the Society slowly and sadly. He assumed Ludwig was late home, but he didn't know when he was going to turn up. He may not even be here today. He opened the door and prepared for another boring and lonely hour or so.

After a while of sitting in silence, Feliciano felt suddenly overcome with inspiration for another idea.

'Why don't we hold a surprise party for Ludwig when he comes home?' Feliciano smiled at the idea.

'Haha sorry, dude, I'm booked in with revising with eyebrows - Ow!' Alfred held his stomach where Arthur had elbowed him.

Feliciano looked around for the others opinions.

'I have a project due in tomorrow.' Yao said apologetically.

The others murmured their excuses about why they couldn't make it.

'Ok...' Feliciano looked disappointedly at the table in front of him.

'But if we are able to come, we could meet at Ludwig's house?' Kiku said helpfully.

'Do you know where Ludwig lives?' Feliciano looked up brightly.

'I know where all of you live.' Kiku replied with a straight face.

They all agreed to meet at Feliciano's house at nine o' clock and then go to Ludwig's house once all of them were there. They all went home and Feliciano happily skipped, knowing he was going to see Ludwig again soon.