Cheater Levi x Reader part 3

Start from the beginning

"What do you think happened she looked like all the blood was drained from her body?" Eld asks as Hanji shrugs her shoulders.

Mike looks around and sniffs alarming Erwin. "I smell something bad is going to happen."

"Hello Ms.L/N are you there?" Comes a voice from your cell phone making Hanji pick up the phone.

"Hello this is her friend Hanji speaking, she left in a hurry a few minutes ago."

Everyone stares at Hanji in worry once they see her face turn worried and upset.

"Yes I understand I'll be right there." She says before hanging up and walking away to get her coat.

"Hanji what's wrong?" Ewrin asks as she shakes her head.

"Come on Erwin, Mike you too we need to go to the hospital.Oh Levi you may want to come too." She stars making Levi click his tongue.

"Why should I?"

"Its better if I don't tell you, its better if you see for your self." She says before walking out with Erwin and Mike.

~*~**~*~**~*

"How is my baby!!" You yell as you rush and see Krista, your baby sitter, sitting in the waiting room.

"I'm so sorry Y/N but I know the doctor still has not come out!" She says with tears in her eyes.

"Where's D/N?" You ask

"She couldn't come in the ambulance Daniel has her." She says crying as you nod your head.

"Kirista go home I can handle this thanks for ridding with him here." You say making her look at you.

"I can stay Y/N you need-" you shake your head as you hold her hand.

"Daniel is on his way already so you don't need to stay I'll call you when I get any information." You say making her nod and grab her things and leaves.

You grab onto the seat as you take a deep breath in trying to calm your self down.

"Y/N!" You hear a voice call out and see Daniel rush over to you and hug you.

"How is he?" He asks as you shake your head.

"I don't know, where is D/N?" You ask as you wipe tears from your eyes.

"Max has her I wanted to get here as fast as i can." He says making you nod your head.

You sit down and wait for the doctor to come out as you silently cry.

A long time passes until the doctor finally comes out.

"Hello Ms. L/N you can see your son now, but he is in a bad condition." He says as you quickly walk over to the room your son is staying at.

You quickly walk in with Daniel behind you and you cry when you see your baby boy laying in the hospital bed with a breathing tube in his nose and an IV in his arm.

"S/N oh my god!!" You say as you cry making S/N look up at you.

"Mommy why you crying? I fine" he says making you laugh a little.

"How is my big brave boy!" You say making him smile

"I okay mommy." He says and you quickly give him a kiss on the head.

You hold his tiny hand hand and sit down in a chair next to him.

"Daddy Daniel?" S/N calls out weakly making Daniel smile.

"What is it little man?"

"Take care of my mommy." S/N says as he closes his eyes and the heart monitor starts to beep faster then normal.