1.8

Zoe

I was eating cereal in the kitchen scrolling through my phone, bored. I had thought that I was the only one awake, until I heard shouts from Luke's room.

"How could you say that?"

"There's nothing wrong with me saying that!"

"He has a girlfriend, and I'm your boyfriend! You can't just start calling him hot and complimenting him!"

"Just because I said nice things about him doesn't mean that I like him more than you!"

"I don't think you've ever complimented me or said nice things about me. It's always about you!"

Luke and Arzaylea had fights here and there, but I could tell Luke was very upset.

He stormed out of the room, into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, as if I didn't just hear him and Arzaylea screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Arz was complimenting Calum and talking about how hot he was! She's so annoying and selfish and uh!" He screams, getting more mad as he thinks about it again.

What a bitch.

Calum comes out of our room pretty mad, and yells at Luke, "Can you and your girlfriend shut up? I will kick both of your asses out of the house!"

"I'm sorry," Luke mutters.

"You should be. Good morning babe," Calum finishes talking to Luke, and then turns to me, and kisses me.

"Morning," I smile.

When Luke leaves, Calum asks, "What were they fighting about this time?"

"Apparently, Arzaylea was calling you hot and saying nice things about you," I roll my eyes.

"What? Zoe, beat her ass for me," he chuckles.

"I wish," I sigh.

"Don't worry. The only girl I have eyes on is you," he smiles, grabbing my waist.

"You better," I smile, giving him a kiss.

"Really? I'm having problems with my girlfriend right now about you and you're having sex with Zoe in the kitchen?!" Luke yells at Calum.

"Calm down, Luke," I hold myself from laughing.

"I can't! It's like she's cheating on me right in front of my eyes. And you know what, I'm so stupid! I'm so blinded by how good looking she is and how nice she was!" He continues to yell.

"Hey," I put my hand on his shoulder, "I know how uneasy you are when it comes to cheating, but this definitely is not what you would consider cheating. I bet she really likes you, and this is just a little phase. I mean Calum isn't even hot enough for someone to leave you for him."

Calum gasps at the last part, but smirks, "You left Andre for me."

"Shut up." I tell Calum, while laughing, but turn back to Luke, "Anyways, I'll go talk to her."

"You'd do that for me?" Luke asks, with his little puppy dog face.

I hated the girl, but I'd do it for Luke.

I nod, and he begs me, "Please don't punch her. I can't deal with her complaining about how much it hurts."

I chuckle, "I'll try."

Before going to talk to Arzaylea, a voice scares Luke, Calum, and I. It was Michaels. Apparently, he sleeps on the couch when Arzaylea is over, and, since none of us knew about this, we woke him from his slumber.