1.7

Zoe's pov

"Why did you let me drink so much?" Calum groans.

"I never told you to drink two beers and take two tequila shots," Zoe continues to cook breakfast.

"Whatever," he rolls his eyes.

"And you say I'm cranky when I have a hang over," Michael says to Calum.

"I swear to god, say one more stupid thing to me and I'll knock the hair dye out of you," Calum yells at Michael.

Michael gets the message and leaves.

I put Calum's pancakes on a plate, and took it to him, along with two Advil and orange juice, "Calm down, babe."

"I'll feel better if you keep calling me babe," he smiles.

"Okay, babe," I chuckle.

I go back to the kitchen and finish making pancakes for the rest of the guys.

"Good morning," Arzaylea walks into the room.

"Morning," I smile at her.

She grabs a pancake with her hand and starts eating it like that.

I leave the kitchen, not wanting to watch her devour the pancake like that. It was pretty nasty. Luke needs to control his girl. Not to mention the fact that she was  walking around in Luke's shirt with no pants on.

"Go put some pants on, nasty!" Calum yells at her.

I slap Calum on the arm, "Don't say that!"

Arzaylea laughs and raises her shirt a bit, revealing some of her underwear.

"What's your Problem?" I ask her.

"Seems like you're the one with the problem. Your boyfriend probably likes it," she says.

"Listen, bitch, I will yank that nose ring out of your nose and shove it so far up your ass that your lungs  get a piercing too," I threaten her.

Luke walks out, totally clueless as to what just happened.

Arzaylea doesn't reply and just leaves.

"You're hot when you're fired up," Calum laughs. 

I roll my eyes at him.

"Can I have a pancake or are all those for Calum's fat ass?" Luke rubs his eye.

I laugh, and Calum starts to say something, but I interrupt, "No. go ahead and take."

"After what he just said? And you call yourself my girlfriend," Calum shakes his head.

"And I could call myself single anytime I want," I smirk, before entering the kitchen.

"So, you guys are official?" Luke asks.

"Yeah," I smile.

"Cool. I've been wanting to ask you, what do you think of Arz?" Luke asks.

"Well, I don't know a lot about her," I try to avoid telling the truth.

"Be honest please. Has she done anything today to make you think of her badly?"

I sigh, knowing that I had to tell him, "She did flash her underwear to Calum, while I was sitting right there. And continued to say that Calum liked it. I threatened her and then you came, so she left."

"Are you kidding me?" He scoffs.

"I'm sorry, Luke. Maybe it's just the hangover," I shrug.

"Maybe," he sighs, leaving the kitchen.