0.9

Zoe's pov

Me: hey everyone is insisting on meeting you and they won't listen to me when I say no and it's totally okay if you don't want to.

Andre: I would love to :)

Me: Really? Why?

Andre: I'll do anything for you. What time should I come over?

Me: 6:30?

Andre: Sounds good. I'll see your pretty face at 6:30 ;)

I blushed at his text, while Calum said "ew", causing me to notice that he was reading my text messages.

"Do you know what privacy is?" I put my phone down.

"Something you're not allowed to have," Ashton interrupts.

I've been ignoring Ash, but he doesn't give up on trying to talk to me.

It was currently 3:14 and I remembered that I had to actually cook for Andre to eat dinner.

I decided on making steak, mash potatoes, fries, and salad, since those were all easy.

I connect my speaker to my phone and start blasting my music because I did not care if I was bothering the other boys.

While I was cutting the salad, Bryana walked in, causing me to turn down my music because I didn't want to bother her because I actually liked her, and I thought she was pretty cool.

"Let me help you with the steaks," She smiles.

"Thank you," I sigh of relief. One less thing I had to worry about.

"Look at my baby cooking," Ashton grabs Bryana by the hips.

She turns around and they start sucking each other's faces, and Ashton peppers her with kisses, right there, in front of me.

"Please don't have sex next to the food," I interrupt their little session.

"She speaks!" He laughs.

I roll my eyes and continue cutting the salad.

~

It was 6:20 and I was currently setting up the table.

I felt like a mom today. All that cooking and cleaning made me exhausted.

I did all of this for Andre. Why? I don't know.

I had just showered and I was setting up the table, in my robe.

I couldn't decide on what to wear so I thought this would help me think about it more.

"Let me finish this," Michael says, taking the plates and silverware from my hands.

"Thank you," I smile.

"You really like this boy, huh?" He asks.

I continue to smile, and nod, before skipping to my room.

"Calum, get out. I have to change," I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and leaves.

I don't really enjoy sharing a room with him anymore. He's always got something up his ass.

I picked out my black and white, striped, tight, dress, with a leather jacket.

I fixed my hair, and tried to make it the best I could, and left the room.

When I entered the living room, Andre was sitting there.

He looked pretty nervous, probably because the boys were bombarding him with questions.