1.2

Zoe's pov

I spent the last week at Andre's house, but I decided to go home today because I can't hide from my problems.

I thought that staying away from Calum would help me hate him and lose my interest in him, but it didn't work. I still think about him everyday and night, which is unfair to Andre and I hate myself for this.

"You ready, babe?" Andre walks into the room.

"Yeah," I lightly smile, grabbing my bag of clothes.

We walk out into the living room, where his whole family is sitting, and watching tv.

"I'm gonna take Zoe home, now," Andre announces.

"Aw okay. Bye Zoe," Andrea smiles.

I wave, "Thank you so much for letting me stay."

"Anytime," she smiles.

"Bye, sexy," Drew smirks.

"Bye Drew," I laugh.

I wave to Talia and Ryan, before heading out.

"My family has never loved any of my girlfriends as much as they love you," Andre laughs.

I nervously chuckle.

Every time he says something sweet, I get uncomfortable because I think of Calum and how I'm gonna end up hurting Andre.

When we get to the apartment, I ask Andre, "Why don't you come inside?"

I knew that Ashton wouldn't scream at me, and Calum wouldn't try to talk to me, if Andre was there.

"I would, but I've got work in half an hour," he pouts.

"Oh cmon. Just 10 minutes?" I beg.

He sighs, and tries to hide his smile, "Fine."

I smile, and get out of the car.

He grabs my hand, and we walk to the door.

"Oh, hi," Michael opens the door for us.

I give him a small wave and enter. As we get in, Ashton and Calum come rushing. They both stop in their tracks when they spot Andre. Ashton gives me the 'we'll talk later look', while Calum looks disappointed, but I ignore him.

I walk past everyone and drag Andre to the room Calum and I used to share.

"That was awkward," Andre laughs.

"Yeah. I'm sorry," I sigh.

"It's okay. As long as I'm here with you, it's fine," he doesn't let go of my hand.

"Hey," he says, causing me to look up at him, as we sit on the bed.

"I love you," he smiles, revealing his beautiful dimples.

Woah.

I didn't know how to react, and I wasn't thinking when I said, "I love you, too."

Saying it back to Andre made me realize that I'm just building up pain that's going to fall onto him soon.

I'm disgusted with myself.

He leans in and kisses me before Calum barges in.

"Oh," he quietly says.