0.3

Zoe's pov

It's been 45 minutes, and we have an hour or so left.

Calum had decided to take the longer road becuase he spending time with me, appreantly.

We were, currently, sitting in silence, listening to Halsey. Earlier, I stole Calum's phone and saw some Halsey songs, and flipped out, since she's my, all time, favorite. Calum was surprised that I knew the lyrics to all the songs, and laughed the whole time I sang Strange Love.

Now, we were listening to Hurricane, but it was interrupted when someone, named Michael, was calling.

Calum told me to press answer, and his phone was on the aux cord, so Michael's voice was projected through the car speakers.

"Yo, Mate!" Michael yells, causing Calum to turn down the volume. He had an australian accent, like Calum, but it wasn't deep.

"Hey Mike," Calum responds.

"When are you getting here?" His words were slurred, and I could tell he was drunk.

"Soon. Listen, I'm bringing someone with me," Calum tells him.

"Who?" He asks.

"You wouldn't know her, but she's pretty cool and she won't be a problem," He smiles at me, while telling Michael.

"It's a girl? ooh I bet she's hot because Cal only gets hot girls because he's sexy."

Calum and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Her laugh sounds sexy, too! Oh I've gotta go. Luke finished making the mac n cheese. See ya later!" Michael hangs up.

"Michael sounds fun," I tell Calum, still laughing at what he said about Calum.

"He is something," He laughs along.

~

I guess I had fallen asleep because Calum shook me awake, saying, "We're here."

"Oh shit. When'd I fall asleep?"

"Like 20 minutes ago. I was lonely," Calum pouts.

"Sorry," I apologize.

"It's fine. Are you ready?" He hands me my bag.

"I guess," I shrug, as Calum grabs his bag.

We get out of the car, and Calum locks it.

I was a bit nervous.

Calum pulled out his phone to check which apartment it was.

It was on the second floor, so we climbed up the stairs and there it was. Apartment 437.

Calum knocks on the door, gently.

"Calum!" Michael opens the door, and raises his hands up, revealing the beer in his hand.

"Mike!" Calum goes in for one of those hugs, where they high five, and then hug, patting each other's backs.

Then, a tall, blonde, blue eyed, boy comes to the door. "Hey Calum!" he says in a light australian accent.

Michael, then, comes to me.

"You are sexy!"

I was guessing he was still drunk.

"So are you!" I play along, "Calum was telling me how hot you were, but I didn't know you were this hot!"

Michael and Luke were, indeed, hot, but they didn't beat Calum.

Run away// C.H. (NEW STORY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें