Land of Vinum {part.2}

Start from the beginning

  The ride home Quincy was telling me how he "accidentally" somehow managed to eat one of the bakers cakes.  He claimed that he was sleep walking, but Lord Vinum somehow seemed to recall that his eyes were wide open. Quincy countered the argument with the small fact that sometimes he slept with his eyes open. Anyway, the baker chases Quincy all the way to the museum, where Lord Vinum was wondering about the sudden disappearance of his son. Upon realizing who Quincy's father was the baker apologized a thousand times over and offered to give Quincy two more cakes. Of course Lord Vinum refused his offer and paid for the cake that Quincy ate.

  We arrived home at midnight and I retired to my bedroom without bothering to eat. I was way to tired to even think about food. I found a random shirt and some clean panties, and all but collapsed into the soft bed. I immediately went into a deep sleep.

  That night for the first time in a while I had a dream. It was a strange one really almost unnatural. There were flashes of giant wolves, almost man sized. There were four, all sporting different color furs, they were all sleek though. The flashes switched from wolves to a castle, just as big as Aslan if not bigger. It held a dark aura around it , and the area was encased in a blanket of snow. Once again the image in front of me changed again. I was in a corridor, the air around me was freezing, and I could see my breath in front of me. At the end of the corridor stood a a giant of a man. He was around 6'5 if not taller, he had dark hair and strong broad shoulders. I couldn't see his face because he was facing the window. I called out to him.

  "Hello,"

  The man flinched, but he didn't turn. Before I could say more I was pulled out of my slumber. I woke up with a start, there I was sitting in a pool of my own sweat. Something was terribly wrong I felt it in my very being, but I could understand it.

  I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked like death. The dark circles under my eyes were more prominent, my cheeks were sunken in, and my eyes were bloodshot. Splashing water in my face a few times helped with the uneasiness I felt.

  The second time I slept there was no wolves, nor was there a castle, and there was certainly no man. Still I couldn't shake the feeling like this wasn't just a dream, that it was something more.

~~~~~~~~~~~
That's a wrap.

These are some of my inspirations, obviously not every description is accurate but you can always still imagine

P.S: All the images I get and put in this book is from Pinterest so I'm sorry if I don't know an artist or don't give them credit. I'm not claiming their work its just that I don't know.
  Okay cool I'm glad we came to an understanding until next chapter. Bye 👋.