I groaned inwardly.

Oh damn, my heart was already running a freaking marathon without having to see her sexy side.

She looked so freaking beautiful with her long, dark hair falling in soft waves around her face, her long, slender fingers holding the book, perfectly shaped brows furrowed in concentration.

And she was still doing that. Chewing her lip.

Get a grip, Dylan. I scolded myself.

Oh my god I really had to stop thinking about her. This was crazy, whatever was happening was so crazy. It was not meant to happen this quick. I mean, I was changing and I was changing fast and this was freaking me out. I had to do something. I just had to.

************************

Mira

The bell for the end of the last class rang and I ran out as quickly as I could. I wanted to meet up with Dylan and since he had his last class free, I was expecting him to be waiting for me in the parking lot. Hopefully I would get to see his friends too.

Shoving my homework assignments into my folder as I ran towards the parking lot, I thought about what happened in English Lit. today. A small smile crept up onto my cheeks as I thought about the way Dylan was looking at me. It wasn't everyday a guy looked at me admiringly and the way Dylan looked at me , gave me the flutters somewhere down in the pit of my stomach.

I giggled and bit on my lip.

GOD, I WAS TURNING NAUGHTY.  BAD BAD MIRA.

When I reached the parking , I stopped abruptly ; shocked by the scene in front of my eyes. Pressed against Dylan's bike was a blond, scantily dressed girl in clothes that revealed more than they covered and she had her arms around Dylan who had his hand on her thigh as they kissed. She was moaning and both seemed quite out of breath. It seemed that they had been kissing for quite some time. I cringed as I saw Dylan's hand sneak upwards on her thigh to which the girl responded by giggling.

Dylan smirked when she tugged at his shirt and pulling her hands away he lifted the girl, wrapping her legs around his waist, before he bent down again to kiss her like there was no tomorrow.

And that's when I heard her speaking. I did not eavesdrop on people. Never. But this time I just could not help myself because the moment I heard the girl saying my name, I knew that whatever conversation she was going to have with Dylan was going to be about me or rather to insult me.

''You know that brown girl, Mira?'' She spoke loud enough for me to hear. I do not know whether or not she was aware of my presence.

I saw a confused look flash across Dylan's eyes. A worried one, like he was concerned for me. Even he knew that a girl who did not know me and still talked about me was something to be surprised about. Even though I was an Indian and usually stood out(which I hated) nobody seemed to pay any attention to me which according to me was a very good thing since I never liked unnecessary attention. Back home I was always one of those very few girls who like to keep their heads down and mind their own business. The ones who had no friends because they were considered too 'plain' and 'boring' to be with.

''What about her?'' Dylan asked, his voice neutral now which was a bit surprising since only less than a minute ago he looked almost worried. Almost.

The Blonde Girl giggled as if he had cracked the funniest joke in the world.(Since I did not know her name I decided to call her that.)

''What about her?'' She asked incredulously.'' You seriously do not know?'' She asked with wide eyes.

Dylan just stood there silently awaiting her answer. I could see he was getting impatient now.