Kaname Kuran -Request-

Author's Note: Two updates in one night! I must be in a good mood! Or just really inspired~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Momma! Momma! How did you and Papa meet?" Your little girl (daughter's name) asked you while putting her tiny hands on your knees.

A sad smile came upon your lips at her question as you lifted her up and kissed her forehead, setting her on your lap. If there was such thing as a perfect world, you could tell her some story about meeting a beautiful young man at a coffee shop somewhere when he accidentally spilled his drink on you. You two had laughed it off and he promised to repay you one day and that was it. But there was no perfect world.

"(Daughter's Name), I can hardly remember dear, it was so long ago." You lied, rocking her gently back and forth in the rocking chair you two sat in. She was a smart young child, surely sometime in the future she would figure out the truth. It still was vivid in your memory.

*Flashback everyone! Gather your things and lets go*

It was a party to celebrate the birthday of your best friend, Ichijo, when you met your husband Kaname. Of course, as a vampire and the betroth to Ichijo, you went and faked a smile even if party's were not your thing. You mainly stayed by him the whole time as the party raged on.

"C'mon (Y/N)! It's a party and you aren't smiling." Your way too human of a fiancee said giddily, causing you to laugh and roll your (e/c) eyes. Seriously, Ichijo could be cute when he wanted to be, it's just not many people looked for that side of him, they only looked for the negatives in him.

"Oh, Tanaka, I am smiling." You giggled, hugging him tightly in your arms. "That's because it's your birthday. No one else causes me to smile like this."

Of course, you could feel the eyes of the Pure-blood on the back of your skull. You chose to ignore it, after all. The worse couldn't happen now that you were in your to-be-husband's arms. The party soon waned and you, of course, stayed behind to help Tanaka clean up the mess.

"Tanaka?" You suddenly asked as the two of you walked back, your hand holding his.

"What is it (Y/N)?"

You cut him off with a soft kiss, pulling away with a gentle smile as he blushed vividly and looked away. He had to admit, you were too good for him, too sweet and he-- Well, he was awkward in the department of how to handle the love of a woman.

"Nothing, I just wanted to be sure that you were there." You answered finally, before walking towards your dorm. "Good-night Tanaka. See you in the morning."

"Of course (Y/N)!" He smiled again before turning to his own dorm. Ichijo stopped when he saw Kaname and rushed to his side. "Oh Kaname! How long were you there?"

Kaname didn't answer, only grabbed Ichijo in a brotherly embrace before stabbing him in the stomach. The weapon of choice was a Vampire Hunting sword, specially designed for this purpose. Ichijo could only watch in horror as the person he devoted everything to walked towards your dorm, leaving him alone to die.

*End of flashback*

The door opened as you snapped out of your thoughts. Your daughter excitedly jumping off your lap to run to her favorite person in the world. Her father. Kaname lifted her up in his arms and smiled gently, kissing her forehead then ruffling her hair, clearly she got from Kaname because they looked nothing like your (h/c) locks.

"Hello, how are my two favorite ladies in the world?" Kaname asked in a sickening sweet way. It made you cringe inwardly, but you forced yourself to smile.

"Good Papa!" Your daughter exclaimed excitedly as you walked over and kissed Kaname's cheek.

"...Good." You mumbled, making Kaname look at you suspiciously.

As you went to go tuck your daughter into bed, Kaname caught your wrist, pulling you back towards him. His body was warm compared to yours and his eyes that rust color you knew all too well. You slightly struggled, trying to get out of his grasp, but knew that you couldn't make too big of a scene in front of your daughter. It didn't help when Kaname leaned close to your ear, his breath hitting your ear as he whispered:

"Remember, if I cannot have you. Then I'll be sure no one can."