You Belong to Me -Senri Shiki-

(full name) was a member of the night class, just recently transferred from some other school over the hills to Cross Academy. Shiki took one look at her and instinctively fell in love with the (h/c), ) (e/c) vampire. Personally, he had never felt the urge to take her and make a girl his, that was reserved for the 'boy genius' Aido. But (Y/n) was different, she was something that he wanted to hold each morning in his arms.

"SHIKI!!!" (Y/n) pounding on his door to try to get him to come with her to class. With a heavy huff, she adjusted the loose white uniform, wondering if they purposely gave her to loose one. "Shiki-san, you can't miss class!"

Shiki cracked his door open and looked at the girl with a mixture of sleepiness and small amount of love. She smelt nice, almost like sugar and sweet pocky. It took willpower not to hold the girl within his arms and kiss her, he shook off those thoughts and looked at her with his normal bored expression.

"Do I have to?" He asked, half joking, half serious. He knew that (Y/n) was serious about an education because she wanted to be an important figure in the vampire community. (Y/n) put her hands on her hips that were complemented by the white mini skirt and nice uniform. Shiki gulped and bit the inside of his lip as (Y/n) glared at him with her gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

"Of course!!! Idiot! This is important!" (Y/n) scowled, grabbing his arm and leading him out of the room to the academy.

As they walked from the Moon Dorm, he knew that when they reached the classroom; he couldn't talk to her alone. He slowed his pace and grabbed he arm of her uniform and spun her into his grasp. (Y/n)'s pale cheeks flushed and she looked at him stunned and confused.

"Shiki? What are you doing? We'll be late..." She reminded him as she tried get out of his grasp.

"Call me Senri, that's my first name after all..." Shiki said nonchalantly as he brought his hand to her cheek, brushing strands of her loose (h/c) hair behind her ear and smiled lightly.

"Okay? Senri, we will be late," (Y/n) repeated, crossing her arms across her chest to see what he planning.

Shiki smiled softly, lightly pinning her to the tree with a dark smirk.

"I love you... So I'm going to make sure every vampire and human knows you're mine..."

Fear pumped through (Y/n)'s veins, making her take a step back. Her back pressed against the tree, her eyes wide and nowhere to go; Shiki liked her this way. To where a girl couldn't escape from him. He pushed the collar of her uniform aside, his rust brown eyes turning into a vermillion red as he licked his lips. Shiki never realized how much he actually wanted to do this, the thought of hunger for (Y/n) vampirism blood was making him needing more. He brought his lips close to her neck, a smile on his face that was dark and dangerous.

"S-Senri...what are you...?" (Y/n) stuttered out, forcing her eyes closed as Shiki bit into her neck. She went to scream, but Shiki slammed his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet.

*time skip to the next night*

Ichijo and (Y/n) walked down the hallway of the academy, Shiki following close behind. They were talking about a new manga series that Ichijo had ordered that was ordered, but that wasn't what was on you and Shiki's mind.

"So," Ichijo finally said, a smile on his face. "How long have you and Shiki been going out?"

(Y/n) looked at Shiki who had a dark smile, then she touched her still marked neck. Before she could say a word, Shiki wrapped his arms around her and smirked darkly.

"For a few months now..." He said with a purr, making (y/n) cringe, but she knew she had to play along.

"Y-yeah...for months now..." (Y/n) repeated with her (e/c) filling with tears.

"Oh! You two make a cute couple!" With that Ichijo walked off to assist Kaname, living you two alone again.