Madara Uchiha -Request-

For everything that Madara had did: taking in Obito, puppeteering the kid just enough to where he wanted to help and his revival. The young and charming female ninja (Y/n) had to be there. At first, the girl meant nothing to him. Only a meek and feeble minded girl who would be perfect as a tool. But, something drew him to the (h/c) haired girl.

"Obito-oniisan!!" (Y/n) screamed inside the hideout as she followed Obito around to try to help him. Madara cringed at the thought of Obito touching (Y/n) just in the slightest, but he kept his cool exterior to hide the rage boiling beneath.

"What is it (Y/n)? We have to ready for the war..." Obito stated bluntly, catching her as she fell into him. A slight blush lined Obito's cheeks as he watched (Y/n)'s bright child-like (e/c) eyes fill with tears. She looked up to him, no, she liked him. The possibility of Obito getting hurt while out there tore her heart apart.

(Y/n) had so many words, so many things she wanted Obito to know. Obito seemed to feel the same, but instead of speaking, he pulled her into a kiss. Madara growled, breaking a wall that was beside him. If anyone, ANYone, could kiss those lips, no, if anyone had a right to do it? It was Madara. He had found her first, he had promised her a home. Madara grit his teeth and walked out, a small smirk on his lips as he thought of a brilliant way to get (Y/n) in his arms. He suppressed a chuckle as he thought of a way to do it.

*time skip brought to you by Plant Feed! It's Zetsu approved!*

"You wanted to see me Madara-sama?" (Y/n) asked as she bowed in front of him, she looked so vulnerable like that. Nothing like the vicious (Y/n) that he had traveled with.

He motioned her forward, placing his plan into action. (Y/n) seemed hesitant to actually step forward, but she did so calmly. Any fear she had was restricted to her mirrors of (e/c) as she stopped just before him.

"That's not close enough (Y/n)," he said softly, mocking her with the gentleness of his tone. She moved closer with hesitance, wondering what he was planning. Madara choked back a victorious smirk as he reached out and pulled her onto his lap, her face flushed a sharp vermilion red as she tried to escape his grasp that only seemed to tighten around her body.

"(Y/n)," he warned in a hush tone, making her stop and freeze in fear. Madara did hate resorting to such, unneeded tactics, but he had to. (Y/n) was slipping further away from him. "If you keep struggling, nothing good will come out of this."

Her (e/c) spheres filled with tears, but she stopped and held still. "W-why are you doing this Madara-sama?"

He laughed a bit harshly, enjoying the fact that he was this powerful over her; yet hating it at the same time.

"I've been playing second fiddle to that brat for far too long..." A thought crossed his mind and his grip tightened a bit more. "When Obito gets back you, (Y/n), will tell him that the kiss meant nothing to you."

That hurt (Y/n) more than anything, she did mean something by the kiss, but she had to listen to what Madara was saying.

"You will tell him that you are in a relationship with me," Madara continued, lacing his fingers into hers.

"A-and if I don't?" She finally found the courage to ask. All those dreams she had of having Obito love her back, all of those moments wondering when he would give up trying to destroy Kakashi for 'killing' the girl Rin; they would go down the drain with her saying those untrue words.

Madara paused a minute, smirking at her with a dark look. Finally, he leaned close and whispered into her ear, each word like daggers digging into her heart.

"Then...I kill Obito and keep you that way."