Halloween Special

Author's Note: Sorry for the lateness on this special; however, I've been busy as always. Anyway with all the feedback that everyone gave me on the last special, I thought that everyone would enjoy something a little different with the Halloween Special. Rather than Reader being yandere. I thought that I would go for a different spin on it entirely. This special will have a yandere king instead of a commoner. That's right. This special has a yandere King of Heroes that would rather die than let his most precious treasure go to waste. That King? Gilgamesh himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yandere! Archer/Gilgamesh x Master! Reader x Protective! Lancer (Fate/Zero)

"You will not get away with this Archer!" She screamed from her spot, tied to the chair before the King. Of course she was struggling, but the king paid no mind, only sipped his wine from the golden goblet. A small smirk at her struggling form.

Perhaps it was her earnestness that won him over just the powerful personality that appealed to him. Archer merely could chuckle as he thought back to when she caught her eye. Still, she looked as of now weak and vulnerable. The complete opposite of what she had looked like on the battlefield not hours before.

"I swear to you. If you do not die by the hands of my Lancer then you'll surely be punished by your Master!" The goblet flew past her and hit the wall with a loud clatter, spilling the wine that had been in the cup. As her (e/c) eyes looked up to see the male of gold, she could see one thing in the burning red orbs. Hatred. She didn't know what scared her more. The thought of losing the Grail to people like Caster or the look of pure hatred in the eyes of the captor.

"Remember your place mongrel! I am king, so if your Lancer dares try to step to me; he'll find a death that is truly befitting for the mutt who stole what was mine." Gilgamesh approached with almost sharp footsteps. The golden armor chattering with each step as a cold had caressed her bruised and bloody cheek.

The girl shuttered and looked away quickly, hiding her eyes behind her (h/c) hair. As she turned away, she scowled at how weak she must've looked with tears bubbling in her (e/c) eyes and her trembling. After all, she was (Y/N) (Last Name) from the (Last Name) clan. They were, for seven generations, Mages and she couldn't ruin her pride by crying now. Too much was at stake. Still. (Y/N) couldn't help but be scared. After all, she was being held captive by the oldest legend in recorded history. A man that knew only what he could have. A pampered king with the Little Emperor Syndrome.

"Besides, my precious treasure," the King continued as if she didn't turn from him. "Everything on this universe is mine. That includes you."

(Y/N) flinched as his lips drew close to hers, barely touching before he pulled away again. But as he pulled back, she noted how irritated he looked as he did. His Master is calling him back. It'll be my chance. She thought to herself as he scowled. Once Archer was gone, she could call Lancer to come get her and she could escape that way. She just had to wait for the right moment.

*Time skip, brought to you in part by Saber. The most badass King in the show! Followed by a Point of View change in the next segment*

"Lancer! Hurry!" You cried out as he cut the last of the ropes off of your wrists. You really had to had it to Diarmuid, your Lancer Class Servant, he knew how to track pretty well.

Lancer bowed slightly, looking almost disgruntled by the state you were in at the moment. The dried blood from your old wounds and bruises crusted your body, causing your shirt to stick to you. His honey eyes finally refocused on your face as he spoke up, taking your hand as he started for the door.

"Forgive me, Lady (Y/N), if I would've been there you wouldn't have gotten hurt." His words were not only earnest, but apologetic and woeful. Your (e/c) orbs softened as you did your best to give him a reassuring grin.

"Don't worry about it Lancer, I can tend to these when I get home. For now, just focus on getting us out." You reassured him, stammering a bit from embarrassment. He turned briefly towards you then nodded.

As his foot reached the door, he paused and pulled you behind him as two swords flew at you. One for him and the other for you. You were lucky that Lancer had the sharp reflexes he had, or else you'd be pretty dead on the ground.

"You DARE try to take my treasure from me?" A deep and clearly angered voice called from the darkness, causing you to cling onto the Lancer in front of you. "Oh well, it will be fun, taking you out so easily."

It seemed that Lancer didn't stand much of a chance as you watched the battle, but through it all; you watched as he struggled to protect you. His one Master that he'd pledged his spear to. You were numb when Archer lifted you and even cold as he lead you away from the fading body of your Lancer.

That was it. You were now his and only his for as long as he was in this world to serve and fight for the Grail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Ugh. This one was rushed much more than any of my other ones and I'm sorry for that, but it's just really hard to write a good yandere! Gilgamesh. So if this crap, I send you guys my sincerest apologies. Thank you for reading and I hope you had a happy Halloween!