Are you Scared? -Tohru Adachi-

Police stations are suppose to be the safe haven of the city, so when she walked in with her (e/c) eyes filled with tears and (h/c) hair clinging to her skull she hoped that the police on duty would protect her. Sadly, the man on duty wasn't really the best man. On duty was Officer Adachi, Tohru. The girl who strolled in caught his eyes, with her (h/l), (h/c) was wet and dripping over her (f/c) raincoat and she walked over to his desk. Adachi narrowed his eyes, trying not to smirk at this girl. She seemed so innocent, so beautiful. Nothing like those women that he had pushed into the T.V world and killed.

"Can I help you miss?" Adachi asked in his normal bored tone. The girl looked up with (e/c) eyes now dry of all tears, she nodded slowly and took a deep breath.

"I-I'd like to report a...a..." She broke and started crying again, making Adachi almost laugh aloud. She's really sensitive, maybe even vulnerable. That was just the type of woman that he liked. He cleared those thoughts from his head and grabbed a notepad. A small grin worked its way up his lips as Adachi led the broken girl to an interview room.

He learned that her name was (Y/n) and she was in a very abusive relationship with a boyfriend, she didn't know what to do so she came to the station to find some sanctuary. Adachi noticed the way she talked with a nicely laced (Nationality) accent that was unique to this small town, all he could think of was how interesting this one was. She seemed to be a fighter, someone that didn't go down without swinging. Oh, this is going to be a good fun. Adachi shook his head and handed her a cup of water. Hoping that she would calm down while drinking the water.

Suddenly, the (h/c) hair began to feel sleepy and her (e/c) eyes turning heavy and dull, making Adachi smirk. The medicine was working well, the darling girl was getting sleepy.

"Are you scared?" Adachi asked as (Y/n) slowly fell asleep. "Don't be, it'll be all just a dream soon."