The Beast Within -Shuusei Kagari-

It was with bitterness and hatred that you accepted the job as an inspector in the MWPSB, it was personally not your first choice for a job, but it was something you had to do because your mother and father were inspectors. You weren't the smartest girl that they had, but in the point of street savvy and intelligence of how people behave in times of stress. That's why Kagari had fell in love with you, because you were one of the only inspectors that could see things from an enforcer's eyes. Maybe it didn't help that you were cute and funny along with sarcastic.

"Oh (Nickname)-chan~!" Kagari called while spinning around to face you from his video games. God, he couldn't think without you intruding in his thoughts. I mean with your (h/c) hair tied back in a tight, but messy bun; your (e/c) shining with eagerness and care. You clearly didn't know what you had, neither did whatever dumb asshole who had married you, it was a while before he realized that you had a wedding ring on your ring finger.

"Good morning, Kagari, how are you today?" You smiled lightly, twirling your (h/c) locks between two fingers. He was always so kind to you, even though a couple of times you had to remind him you were married.

The way you said his name made him wonder what it was like having his last name as yours. He smiled slightly, maybe a bit creepily as you continued to do your job, only giving everyone their coffee and the old man his alcohol. You were so graceful in your steps, so gentle in your words as he returned to his video game, his thoughts began to wonder into what he could do to make you love him. Suddenly, an idea went into his mind, after all he was a latent criminal. A sadistic smile spread across his face as he began killing the creature in his video game, his excitement digging into him as he repeatedly clicked the button. You would be his soon, all his, even if it meant becoming the thing he was hunting. He stood up, noticing that it was now the end of his shift, it was time to put his plan into action. Don't worry (Y/n), you'll be mine soon, his inner beast was forming a plan. No one else's just mine! He was excited now, he didn't like sharing anything with anyone.

*Time skip, brought to you by the Sybil System*

You got home to find the lights off and your interior hologram not activating. Thinking that it was just your husband trying to set 'the mood', you continued walking in. Gently, you removed your (f/c) high heels, removing your stockings and walking in.

"(Boy Name)-kun! Are you home darling?" You chirped happily then realized that you stepped into something warm and liquid like. Lightly, you looked onto the floor and saw it.

It was blood, a scream raised into your throat but got caught inside. You backed up in a panic, only to but into another body. They were standing upright, pressed against your back and arms encaged you within them. They were warm in comparison to the chill that you felt within your body.

"Hello (Nickname)-chan, are you okay?" A soft, familiar voice cooed into your ear. Kagari??? What was he doing here? You turned over to face him, his smile was the same as normal and blood covered him, that's what scared you most.

"K-Kagari! What...what are you doing?" You asked while backing up, bumping into the wall. You were scared and confused, but you couldn't leave, he held you close. It was weird seeing him like this.

"Aw, are you scared (Name)?" Kagari asked playfully, almost sickly sweet. "Don't be so scared, I love you, so I would never hurt you."