AHP Prussia -Request-

Why did you stay? I mean this was the ninth, and never the final, time that that arrogant bastard Prussia rudely pulled you out of the World Meeting because you were "flirting vith vest and his gang of no good..." the rest you can imagine. The truth was that you didn't even like Germany.

"Vhere are you going frau! I'm not done talking!" Prussia's heavily thickened accent followed you as you burst up the stairs of your joint bedroom and slammed your clothing in it for, once again, the ninth and final time.

"Prussia! You can go to hell! You and your damn arrogance! Brother Austria was right! You are a good for nothing!" You screamed at him, starting to get your heavy German accent on too.

Yes, you were Austria's beloved older sister, he called you daily. Because you were his heart. The representation of the capital of Verna. Prussia's fists clenched at the sound of Austria's name and your could swear that you saw a spark of something within his eyes. But you didn't know, you were too angry to care. Somewhere behind you two Gilbird chirped and so did your bird, Rakasha. Finally, Prussia spoke up opening the closet.

"Frau, don't forget your coat, and your beloved bird." He said softly, narrowing his eyes upsettingly depressed over this.

"It's for the best Prussia." You said, cupping his cheek. "Trust me."

*three months later*

"Ah, very gud! You have improved your piano skill!" Austria chimed during your music lessons.

"Thank you brother!" You smiled, hugging him. "But I should get home and feed Rakasha."

On your way home, you got an uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach, something that said turn around. You moved faster, faster, yet the feeling grew until you reached the door. As you went to open it, someone grabbed you from behind and covered your mouth with a weird smelling cloth.

"Gud night, frau, we'll be home soon." Said a heavily accented voice.