Why Fight It? -Ryoji Mochizuki-

Ryoji, the Appraiser and the Bringer of Death, had been watching you for a while now. He called you his dearest, his princess and his kitten. But you didn't like him, being the persona user that you are, you loved Akihiko. Ah, the boxer. You clung to a dim hope that Akihiko would love you, but you weren't his type. His team was your female leader, the twin sister to the other, Minako.

"What do I do Ryoji?" You asked him over a cup of pheromone coffee from the café. A lot of couples were here today, but no wonder why, Christmas was almost here and you were worried about getting Akihiko to love you. "Christmas is coming around the corner and I don't want Akihiko to go with her."

Is my little kitten jealous of Minako? Ryoji thought, tilting his head slightly. He listened as you fumed on and on about Akihiko, but didn't once mention him coming with him. Something inside him told him to kill Akihiko, but why kill him? He was Junpei's friend.

"Well, my dear, maybe you can go with someone else?" Ryoji offered, a smile on his face.

"Who?" You frowned, looking for an answer in his eyes.

"Me?"

You stopped, staring at him stupidly at first, then burst into a giggling laughter. You slammed your hand on the table making things shake and eyes staring at you. Ryoji seemed confused, did he say something funny? After you calmed down, you wiped your eyes, looking at him with a small smile.

"S-sorry Ryoji, I-I can't see me spending Christmas with you!" You shook her head then let out a sigh, setting down money for the table. "Sorry, but I should go. See ya!" You put your bag over your shoulder and ran off, smiling lightly as you thought of Akihiko.

*time skip of doom, brought to you in part by: THE VELVET ROOM*

The Dark Hour. It's a time that no one but you, the team, and Strega know about. It was something that you didn't want to be apart of anymore. That's why....

"Let's go! Keres!" You shot the Evolxer that summoned out your giant persona. She wasn't normal looking, she was a womanly figure with chains around her and a wicked looking sword. She spun and hit the shadow with her sharp weapon, but that didn't kill it. Damn! Keres never fails, what is this?

Suddenly, it lunged at you, ready to strike, but it never did. Something destroyed it before it could kill you, like...like... Something inhuman protected you. You followed Minato and Minako up the stairs and then stopped somehow getting separated from the pack, ending up alone.

"Fuuka?" There was nothing, but footsteps behind you. You got grabbed from behind and slammed into the wall. Your evolxer hitting the ground away from you.

"Hello my dearest," you froze and shivered at the voice. It was mutated and different, but it sounded like Ryoji's.

"Ryo-ji?" You shivered, looking into the hollows of the empty eyes.

"I was once by that name, but you can call me something else." The thing said.

"What?" You gulped as the thing whispered into your ear. Death.