Aizen Sosuke -Request-

You were like fire. A hellfire as a Soul Reaper, in fact that's what they called you every day when you would go out to fight the arrancar and hollows. The Hellfire (L/N), (Y/N), the fifth seat of the 11th division. Aizen thought that was better than the pawns and the pieces that could be thrown aside like they were trash. He watched from the eye that the fourth espada had broken, watching the fiery (h/c) haired girl fighting the 10th espada (I know that Yammy truly wasn't the tenth, but leave me alone this is before that all happened!), she did good. No, beyond good, she did bring Yammy to one knee, that was amazing.

"Light the Sky! Crimson!" You yelled while grabbing your zanpaktou, pulling it out with your (e/c) orbs smoldering with determination and careful planning. Your sword blade grew a vermillion red and began to spark as you plunged it deep into the ground, making the bloody red lightning surround Yammy, the giant, and brought him to the ground. You smirked in victory as you pulled your sword from the ground with it still sparking.

"She is amazing," Aizen stated at the end of the presentation, crossing his hands under his chin, leaning on them as he observed (Y/N) with diluted want in his eyes. Gin noticed and gave a small smirk, walking over to him.

"My, my, Aizen, are you in love?" He asked in a sing song voice, that made Aizen, for once, lose his condescending look. Gin had no right to invade his personal thoughts and wishes, besides, what god would be complete without his goddess.

"Ichimaru, you're going Soul Reaper hunting," Aizen said almost quietly, making Gin turn to him. "(Y/N) only trusts you, remember?"

*Meanwhile for our HEROINE*

(Y/N) was drinking with her friends, her only thoughts being on having fun and (possibly) finally losing herself to her beloved new lover. It was weird not having Gin there anymore to help she, but that wasn't something she could control. As she was stumbling back to her barricades, there was a slight flash of wind behind her. (Y/N) stopped, her (e/c) eyes widened and her throat went dry. It couldn't be and it wouldn't be, would it? She turned toward the breeze, only to be punched hard in the gut by the person she thought she saw. It was Gin Ichimaru, the brother that she wanted. When she awoke, she was tied to a grand bed and unable to move. She thrashed about, screaming for Hitsuygaya and/or someone else to rescue her. Beside her there was a chuckle, making her turn.

Aizen stood there, a small grin on his face as he stepped closer.

"Aw, hello there Hellfire," his voice made her cringe, his eyes made her pray for it all to go away.

"Don't be scared, from now on, you are my snow white queen, no one else's."