VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Author's Note: Happy Valentine's Day ladies, er, and the one percent of gentleman that are probably reading this. Today is the day of romance and love, but for single people, it's the most insulting day to us. *ahem* But this day isn't about that. It's about you and someone special to you. In this Valentine's Special, this time, YOU are the yandere. You are yandere over a god that everyone seems to hate. And you would do anything to have him. ANYTHING. So, here we are. Now, let's cut my speech and just read on okay?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yato x Yandere! Psychotic! Reader

You needed him. That's what you thought as you plunged the knife into the target on the floor, a little psychotic laugh emitted from your throat as your took scissors then began to cut her hair with a small smile.

"No more Hiyori means more Yato for me~" You sang out, tossing the tail that you had cut off with a smile. You loved Yato, and you decided that Hiyori couldn't stand in your way anymore. A knock on your door startled you, making you drag the dead body toward the closet. "Who is it?"

There was a small pause followed by a chirpy response. "It's Yato and Yukine! We wanted to see you!"

You gushed at the sound of your beloved Yato's voice, but noticed the blood and frowned, you had some cleaning to do. Quickly, you grabbed a mop and bucket, cleaning everything that needed to be cleaned and trying to stop them from coming in. Finally, Yato couldn't wait anymore and burst through the door, lucky for you the clothes that were soaked in blood were in the wash. Softly, you smiled and held his hand and giggled.

"Yaaaaaaatooooooo~" You called, spinning him around with you. "I have a job for you!"

He perked up and smiled slightly and looking excited. You could tell that he was excited and you loved the excited look on his face.

"Really?! (Y/N), you're so great!" He hugged you tightly. "What is it?"

You smiled devilishly, making him jump back. "Help me move the trash?"

*Time Skip*

Yato grunted while holding the black bag while you held the other end. It was heavy, but you didn't let him know that's what you thought. You smiled softly, while watching Yato fumble slightly.

"Man, this is heavy!" He groaned, looking at you stunned. "What is in this?"

You were silent, making him worry a bit.

Suddenly, he dropped it while grabbing the zipper. Very slowly, he undid the zipper and opened it up. Suddenly, he saw the familiar face of Hiyori. He went to look up and suddenly was greeted by your angelic smile that was akin to a demon's.

"Don't worry Yato-sama, I'm the only girl that you need in your life~"