Beauty and The Ghoul -Kaneki Ken-

"Come again!"

"Always Toka-chan!"

Kaneki wiped drool from his mouth as he watched the (h/c) haired human leave the café to go home. She wasn't like them, but she knew who-or what-ghouls were and she accepted them as something that happened in this world.She's so beautiful. Kaneki thought to himself as he watched her from the window, but he was smacked in the back of the head by Toka.

"Can you not do anything Kaneki??" Toka snapped as she gave him her usual death glare, making him rub his sore spot and urge an apology. He glanced back at the door, hoping that she would come back.

The girl that Kaneki was now infatuated with was (Y/n) (L/n), a human girl that accepted the fact that ghouls had existed when her mother was killed by the nearest ghoul in the 20th Ward. (Y/n), a (h/c) haired female, knew that Ken was a ghoul and knew that she wanted to protect her newfound ghoulish friends from the CCG. That's what Kaneki loved about the human, her beloved family were ghouls. Toka smacked him in the back of the head again.

"Kaneki~ You do know that (l/n)-san is Uta's favorite human, right?" Toka giggled, knowing that Uta also had a small crush on (Y/n).

Uta loves her too??? Reality kicked in, leaving him gapping for words to say. That wasn't really fair. HE LOVED YOU FIRST DAMMIT!

*meanwhile for our heroine*

"Uta-san? You here?" You asked, searching the store for him. He was good at hiding and scaring the hell out of unexpecting; however, he knew if he tried to scare you? You would put your self-defense classes to action. While you let out a sigh, pushing your (h/c) hair from your (e/c) orbs you got hugged from behind. You jumped slightly, feeling a chest against your back. You took a deep breath, glaring at the male from behind you.

"My, my, you are such a feisty human." Uta said, pulling back and ruffling your hair. "What do you need?"

You giggled slightly, a blush working it's way to your cheek. "Uh. I wanted to see you?" You admitted sheepishly, pushing your index fingers together while turning vermillion red. Uta tilted his head, red orbs burning into you as he chuckled lightly.

"Wanted to see me? A ghoul?" He teased you, running a hand over his neck tracing the Latin with his forefingers. Then he shrugged, leading you away to the back of the shop. You followed him with a light blush, wondering what you two were going to do to hang out. The bell rang, making you and Uta turn to who it was. It was Ken, but he did not look happy.

Before you could say anything, you were slammed into the wall by one of Ken's kagure. You hit the wall, coughing up some blood as Ken made his way to you, one eye streaked in red while crying. Uta looked stunned, but didn't get involved, he always was a sadist. Or maybe, he wanted to see how far Ken would go before he would end up killing you. Ken kneeled down, pulling you up by a chunk of your (h/l) strands; he grinned sadistically.

"(Y/n), I don't want to hurt you. . ." He said, one other kagure stabbing through your stomach then the third going into your hands to pin them down. You cried out, gritting your teeth in pain. Uta seemed to snap from his trance, because he knocked Ken off of you. It didn't work out too well, but it wasn't bad. The warmth of your blood leaked out onto the tile, but Ken wasn't done yet. He pulled you back up, whispering something into your ear before finishing his work tearing you apart before Uta saying: If I can't have you, no one can.

"(L/n)-san! You should come back again!"

"I always do Toka-chan! You can set your clock by it!" Those were your last words to your best friend and trusted adoptive sister. Toka, you thought, holding one bloody hand outward. I'm so sorry.