"She works a part time job and she expects to get together with our Jungkook?! No way."

"She is not the same level as Jungkook right, is she?"

Headache has gotten in me really badly these days and I couldn't seem to able to shake them off my brain. The pain in my head was almost unbearable these days as everything seemed to be crumbling down on me.

"Yuna, are you okay? You don't look good." Yerin unnie linked her arms with me as we walked past all those girls through the concourse. "Sorry unnie." I mumbled as she patted my back. "Silly girl. You are the one hurting but you are apologizing to me. When will you learn to think about yourself first, huh?" she scolded, helping me to get into the lift.

"Things are getting a little heavy these days. Are you sure you can handle it? Those girls out there are getting more and more aggressive with their words." She sighed while I just gave her a faint smile. "Everything will be fine."

Lessons went on as per normal but was so much less interesting since I distant myself away from Bangtan. Not only have I not talked to Jungkook, but Taehyung and Hoseok oppa too. I guess working is the best excuse to prevent myself from talking to them.

I was trying my best to concentrate on the lessons being taught but my headache was killing me so badly. I fidgeted quite a lot and I guess this annoyed Taehyung oppa a little. "Are you okay?" Taehyung oppa finally asked, whispering. I nodded my head before bowing my head a little to apologize. "Are you really okay? You look pale." His irritated gaze turned into a worried one when my hand was removed from my face. "I am." I answered, almost breathlessly.

Finally, break was here and everyone rushed out of the classroom for their own activities, leaving us and Bangtan boys in class. "Yuna, do you want to grab something warm to eat?" Yerin unnie asked me, walking from her seat to mine. I shook my head weakly, feeling a gush of heat rushing up my throat and my head.

"Yuna..." she called out, holding my icy hands which weren't supposed to be in that temperature in the warm classroom. She reached out her hand for my forehead but I stopped her, "Wait for them to leave." I mumbled, lying my head down on the table to rest.

A few minutes after packing, Hoseok oppa voiced out. "Are you girls joining us for lunch?" Yerin unnie shook her head with a smile and the three guys left the room. She reached her hand out once again to place on my forehead before shrieking, "Yuna! You have a fever and it's really bad!"

I was too feeble to replied her as I just stayed at my position. "I will bring you to the sick bay now." She ordered and swung her arms around my waist to with another supporting my shoulder as we made our way to the sick bay. She was panting hard and I could hear her, "Unnie..."

"Shh... don't make any noise. I will make it to the sick bay." She reassured me, gripping onto me tightly while half dragging me down the hallway towards the sick bay.

"Miss Lee, please help me to look after Yuna. She is not feeling well." Yerin unnie explained, slowly placing me down on the nearest bed. The nurse helped me to take my temperature.

"She has a really high fever. I will just let her stay here and please bring this form back to your class to your teacher. You can come over after your lessons to bring her home if she gets a little better. If not, we will have to send her to the hospital." Ms Lee instructed Yerin unnie.

Yerin POV

I quickly rushed back to class from the sick bay that was not so near as I am almost late for the next class. I took my seat beside Jungkook as usual, flipping open my textbook.

"Noona..." he whispered, leaning close to me. I looked at him to signal him to continue. "Where's Yuna?" he asked. I knew it, I knew he would ask me. "She is sick and she is in the sick bay now." I answered, giving him a pat on his shoulders when I saw the anxiousness in his eyes when he knew about the incident.