"Can I be honest? I am afraid to touch anything in here." spoke Tobi from his spot next to Josh.

"Yeah, it is really nice, but a little too nice to be honest." answered Vikk, sounding a little unsure. I turned to say something to him but I saw JJ, wrapping his arm around the small boy and pulling him close.

"Hey Star, it's ok. If we get this house we can fix it up and do whatever we want with it." he said softly, kissing the boys head.

Vikk nodded, still looking unsure.

"Would you guys like to move on?" asked Danielle from the doorway.

We all agreed and followed her out. Danielle then proceeded to show us the rest of the house. It was a nice house. The bedrooms were roomy and such, a few of them being big enough for us to split for recording rooms. A HUGE master bedroom that looked like it could hold a few king sized beds and still have room.

The kitchen honestly wasn't that big. I mean, we could extend it if we bought the house, but it would be such a hassle.

Overall, it was a nice house. Simon and I were currently walking back through it, hand in hand, looking into a few rooms, just observing, trying to picture our life there.

"Is it just me, or does this house not feel...right?" asked Simon. I turned to look at him to see his blue eyes observing one of the bed rooms that was decorated to be a nursery.

 I turned to look at him to see his blue eyes observing one of the bed rooms that was decorated to be a nursery

"Yeah. I know what you mean. It's just not got a homey feeling. Like, I couldn't see us living here." I said, moving to lean against the tall blonde.

We stood there for awhile, each of us in our own thought. Mine were mainly focused on the future and what it could hold for us. An idea came across my brain that I had never thought of. I thought about it for a little bit before I spoke softly.

"Simon."

"Yeah."

"Do you think we could ever have kids?" I asked, images of little feet running around, giggles and laughs filling our home.

"What do you mean? Josh and I already have 5 of them!" Simon joked. I turned my head to look at him and see that grin on his face.

"I'm serious." I replied. "Do you think it would be possible to take everything to that level? To raise kids together and such?" I said seriously. I have always wanted to have kids.

Simon hummed, signalling that he was deep in thought. As he thought, he released my hand and moved his arm, wrapping it around my shoulder and pulling closer to him. I readjusted so I was curled more into his chest, my arms wrapping around his waist as we both just stared into the room.

It was quiet for awhile, the occasional sound of one of the boys reaching our ears.

"I think it is a possibility." answered Simon finally, as he rubbed my shoulder. "I mean it probably won't be anytime soon, but I think it could definitely be a possibility."

"Good." I answered simply, warmth filling me at the thought of all of us raising a family together. We stood there for a moment more, holding each other, when we were interrupted by a voice.

"Hey Bear, Momma?"

Both Simon and I turned to see Tobi standing there.

"Hey Teddy Bear. What's up?" asked Simon, releasing me to move to Tobi.

"We were getting ready to leave to go get lunch so Daddy sent me to get you while Sarah begs Danielle to come with us."

I moved over to Tobi as well while Simon moved to embrace him, his long arms wrapping around Tobi as bent down, lightly kissing Tobi on the lips.

"Ok." he said, pulling away, "Lets go back to the others then." With that he released Tobi, reaching to grab his hand, while reached out with his other to grab my hand and lace our fingers together.

As we descended the steps to the down stairs, you could clearly hear Sarah speaking in a sweet voice.

"Please Danielle! Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please!"

We walked down the stairs and saw Sarah, pouting cutely at Danielle, blinking her green eyes while Danielle stood there, looking like she wanted to say no but just couldn't.

The air around us was tense before Danielle finally let out a breath.

"Fine."

"YEAH!" screamed out Sarah, moving embrace Danielle quickly before releasing her and grabbing her hand and she began walking out the door. Danielle looked too shocked to do anything. We all laughed as we followed the pair out the door.

"I ship them so much." muttered JJ.

"Same bro." I replied.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Lol. Poor Danielle. And poor Sarah. I mean JJ ships it. So this could mean some bad things for Sarah and Danielle. lol

And what is this? Mentions of possible future babbies? Hm. ;) (And that is all I am saying on that matter)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.