Chapter 13: How Could You?

Start from the beginning

"I'm done with this shit. I'm done with your shit! I don't want anything to do with you, you hear me? I wish you weren't Aiden's dad." I frowned grabbing my phone from Eric's hands as he pulled it from his pocket. "You stole my phone?"

"What are you trying to say? I don't know how it got there, why would I still your phone?" He frowned slowly pulling himself from the ground. 

"Why would you rape me again? Eric I think we both know what the fuck I'm trying to say here." I snarled taking one step closer to him and locking our eyes. "I. Adalaid Wolfe, hereby reject you, Eric Moon, as my mate. I'm done with you."

"You can't just do that, Adalaid I-" I cut him off with a forceful slap before hurrying out of the room, hearing cat calls and whistles as I hurried back downstairs. Cassidy would have to find her own ride home, but from the looks of her dancing with a few guys on the dance floor, she wouldn't have a problem doing that. I hurried into my car and immediately pulled onto the street without looking back. 

"You could've heard him out." My wolf stated quietly as I check the time, 3:49am. "You shoudln't have rejected him like that. That's not how it works, you still have the bond."

"I'll break it then. I'm done with Eric, and no force could ever make me want to be with him again." I growled gripping the steering wheel. "I'll break the bond if I snap my neck trying."

"You shouldn't challenge faith like that, it's dangerous."  She warned. "It's not just about you anymore you know? He's Aiden's father."

"Aiden deserves something much better then Eric, and you know what? So do I."  I frowned pulling into the driveway of my parents house. "He's a terrible mate, and a pitiful excuse of a father!"

"You don't know what happened... Maybe it wasn't his fault. You didn't even bother trying to figure anything out, what proof do you have?" She asked quietly and I closed my eyes, sending myself back into the room. Trying to visualize it to the best of my abilities an think hard. Grey walls, a window on either side of the bed draped with black curtains and white blinds, posters scatter on the walls, and  the closet door sealed. The bed was unmade, smashed pillows, 3 beer cans on the floor... Come one Adalaid think of something useful... 

That's it!

"There were 2 condoms in the room, used. I saw one wrapper on the floor right next to Eric's side of the bed, the other was by the door of the closet." I frowned opening my eyes and pulling myself out of the car, making sure to lock it behind me as I headed towards the front door. "That's all the proof I need."

"Just because you saw wrappers doesn't mean he used the condoms, and it doesn't mean he used them on you. It was a party. It's likely you weren't the first ones in that bedroom Adalaid." She sighed, obviously running out of energy to argue with me.

"It doesn't mean he didn't either, and I've got way more proof he did then that he didn't." I frowned fumbling for my key. "I was practically naked, he was practically naked, the last thing I remember is dancing with him, he had my fucking phone, and he's done it before!"

"But you weren't naked, that has to count for something." She tried weakly.

"He got me dressed after he raped me the last time remember?" I growled opening the door and trying to keep myself from yelling out loud. "There's nothing you can say that'll change the fact he raped me again."

"There's only a 50% chance, you can't be sure until you start remembering things." She countered back. "Don't just go and act on this until you know for sure what happened."

"I know enough."

I climbed the stairs to my room quietly, leaving my hand on the wall to guide me so I wouldn't wake anyone up by turning on a light, I slowly opened my door and smiled at Aiden sleeping peacefully in his crib, thumb in his mouth and one sock missing, I quickly showered and changed into one of Ryan's old T-Shirts and some booty shorts before pulling my hair into a braid over my shoulder. 

"Momey?" Aiden cooed standing on the side of his crib rubbing the sleep out of his tiny eyes. "MOMEY!?"

"Hey there baby boy, you awake huh? Wanna sleep with mommy?" I smiled walking over to him and picking him up out of his crib. He laid his head down into the crook of my neck, softly sticking his thumb back into his mouth as he nodded. "Okay then, let's lay down."

I crawled into bed and nestled Aiden up next to me, trying desperately to push all thoughts of tonight out f my mind, I knew what I had to do, and I knew I had to do it soon before I changed my mind. It was what was best for not only me but Aiden, I couldn't just let my son grow up with the only man in his life being a rapist, I woouldn't allow that to happen. I smiled down as I watched Aiden's tiny blue eyes grow heavy before eventually closing, one of his hands in his mouth the other holding on to the front of my shirt, as if to make sure I wasn't going anywhere. I lightly pushed my hand through his tiny head of hair before allowing myself to go to sleep and ignore to flashing of my phone on the dresser. 

PICTURE IS AIDEN BENNET WOLFE

(A/N: So what do you guys think of this chapter? Isn't Aiden adorable? Did Adalaid overreact or would you have felt the same way about Eric? Do you think Eric did it or not? What do you think Adalaid is planning to do now? Do you think it's a good or bad idea for her to break their bond? COMMENT BELOW DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/ SHARE/ ADD!! Who do you guys Adalaid will end up with, who's team are you guys on? AND BTW YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY CHECK OUT "NothernLantern"(s) profile, the girl is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! She made my new cover for my book "What Happens At Deaf Camp" <<< Link to it in the external link!! I hope you guys loved this chapter even though it was short and moved fast, I do plan on giving you guys a bonus chapter for aroudn Christmas BUT THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTE SOOO I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME!!!

~ Heaven Moore
~ (halohebby) <3

THANKS FOR READING :333