"I love you, you know that right." I whispered in Niall's ear.

"Of course I do." He said but sounded a bit upset. I decided to have another look at the group of lads but they were gone, which was a relief cause at least now I know that they will probably not follow us.

Mystery Person's P.O.V.

......................................................

"You didn't tell me she had a boyfriend." I said

"I didn't have to cause I knew that you would find out for your self."

"I'm not like that, I don't steal girls off other people."

"I'm paying you to do it aren't I!"

"Yeah but I'd rather not do it now." He pinned me up against the wall.

"Listen, your going to do it or I will kill you and you little friends." He said pointing to the lads I was with.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said. He let me go and I walked back to my mates.

"Come on lads, we have a little business to attend to." I told them as we headed off to madame tussauds. The place where the girls were going.

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

I know Sam wouldn't do any thing to hurt me but she blushed when that lad winked at her, the only explanation I can think of for her blushing is that she likes him. Maybe that's why she doesn't want to marry me. I'm just being paranoid, she told me the reason she doesn't want to marry me. She also said that she'd maybe reconsider my question after her dad has been locked up. Hopefully it will be some time soon.

"Niall, look who it is. It's Barack Obama" Sam said. This made me smile because I've always wanted my photo took with him, even though it's a wax doll this is probably the best chance I'm going to get for a picture. There was one of just me and Barack Obama wax doll. Me, Sam and the wax doll and then all of us with the wax doll. We got some randomer to take it for us.

We went around the whole of madame tussauds in about two hours then we decided to head to town. Just as were walking to the exit we saw the group of lads from before, it's like they were stalking us. I was about to go over there before I was grabbed on the shoulders.

"Niall mate, I wouldn't do it. It will only upset the girls if any of us end up in a fight, just try to remember that were here to take Sam's mind off things." Liam said. Fighting would definitely not take her mind off things so I just walked out side with the others.

"So, you girls gonna buy anything today?" Zayn asked.

"No, were gonna leave our shopping until a bit later on in the trip." Ataya said.

"You girls are seriously not going to buy anything." Liam said.

"Nope." Mary replied.

"But you can never go to town without buying anything." Louis said.

"Well we aren't going to buy anything." Eleanor told him.

"I say if you do buy anything then you have to but us all food." Harry said.

"And if we don't but anything then what?" Kathryn asked.

"Then we'll buy you food." Harry said.

"Oh it's on." Sam said trying to an american accent but failed."

"FAIL." Mary said.

Mary and Sam started having a fake fight, you know know the one where you slap each others hands really fast. That one, obviously it wouldn't be a proper fight because their to close to do that.