"I cant, i'm too scared." Sam said.

"You have no choice." Sam loved her mum and trusted her so she stood waiting for us to let her go, the doctor let go first, I let go second and her mum let go last. My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour in case Sam fell. She managed to stand on her own so we sat her back down so the doctor could remove the casts, once they were removed we went to help her back up again but she stopped us. "I think I can get my self up now, I know i've still got the cast on my arm but it wont be as hard to get up with the casts off my legs." She started to get up but she fell right back into her chair. "Ow."

"What's wrong." I asked, worried.

"I've got cramp in my leg." I know you shouldn't laugh but I did and she hit me. "Stop laughing, it hurts."

"I'm sorry babe, its just funny." She hit me again and we heard some one else laugh. "Mum, now your laughing. You two always bully me."

"Sorry Hun, has it gone yet?" Sam's mum asked.

"Yes, doc. Do u think i'll be able to get up with out it hurting again?"

"Yes but you may get it from time to time with you not walking for so long."

"Oh, for fff."

"Don't you dare." Sam's mum interrupted Sam.

"What, I was gonna say for frig sake." Sam said whilst winking. She eventually stood up and started walking. we all clapped, even the doctor. Her mum was nearly in tears.

"You can take the chair with you because you are still going to need it if you are going out and about but if you are just in the house then you wont need it."The doctor told us.

"OK, thanks doc. I'll see you when I have to come back and get the cast off my hand."

"OK, bye." We went home in Sam's mums car.

Louis P.O.V.

.....................................................

Niall text to say they were on their way home so we all got ready for them walking in. We are all so excited for Sam, cant wait to see her walk again. When they got back we all shouted at the same time. "SURPRISE." But Sam wasn't walking, she was still in her chair. "Hey guy's, thanks for the party. I have a surprise for you guy's." Sam said. She started getting up out of her chair and she stood, Kathryn started to cry bless her.

"You had us going there Sam, we though that you still couldn't walk." Mary said.

 "Well I can, when i'm in the house. If we go any where I have to have the wheel chair with me, but it wont be long till I don't need it any more."

"Does that mean you can get out of the chair when we are at the park?" Mary asked.

"Yes Mary it does, and yes you can go mess about in it."

"YES." Mary really loves that wheel chair, she's just as bad as me and harry.

"Mary, I just have to say one thing. I claim first go when we go to the park." Said Harry. Mary looked a bit peed off that she didn't think to say that first, it doesn't matter any way's because she'll just pull Harry out of the chair.

"I'll fight you for it, styles."

"Oh, it's on proudie."

"Arm wrestle."

"Bring it!"

"OK, i'll leave you guys to it." Said Sam's mum. Sam's mum went upstairs and Mary and Harry got ready to arm wrestle. "Wait, before you start I need to get something." I ran into the kitchen and got a carrot then went back into the living room. "Right, the carrot is in charge."