"BOO."

"Oh my god, why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because you were just staring into space."

"Oh, sorry. So any ways, you looking forward to tonight?"

"Yeah, should cheer me up." When we got home mum had sorted the place out for the party, she'd left nothing to do. So all we had to do was get ready, I decided to go phone mum.

"I'l be two minutes Mary, just going to phone mum."

"Ok."

"Hey mum, thank's for sorting every thing out. You didn't have to do it you know, me and Mary were going to do it."

"Oh it's OK, i've left some more money in the drawer for you. I'm staying at melisa's for a few more days, you'll be OK wont you?" Melissa is mum's friend.

"Yeah, i'll be ok. I'll have a few friends stay over, and I love you mum."

"I love you too honey, I'll see you in a few days."

"Yeah, OK. Bye." I went back to talk to Mary. "Hey, you wanna stay a few more days, mum ain't coming back tomorrow."

"Yeah ok, let's go get ready. I claim the shower."

"Fine, i'll go in the bath."

Niall's P.O.V.

......................................................

I can't wait to go and see Sam, I love her so much. I also can't wait for the party, I bet it's going to be awesome. 'Crap', I thought to my self, 'i'm going to be late meeting up with the lads'. I was meeting them at harry's house, I ran down stairs and grabbed my jacket. "Mum i'm going, i'll be back some time tomorrow."

"OK luv, see you tomorrow." I ran to Harry's and they were all sitting outside of Harry's house. "God Niall, your as bad as a girl sometimes." Harry said.

"Sorry, mum wouldn't shut up." I told them as an excuse, we set off for Sam's even though we knew that the girls weren't going to be ready.

Karyn's P.O.V.

......................................................

All the girls were at Sam's getting ready. "Hey girls, we only have ten minutes left to get ready and we are only just starting to do our make-up." I told them.

"And were sitting in our bra's and knickers." Sam said, we all started laughing. We were close enough friends to not be bothered about each other being half naked, we have the same parts. We heard a knock at the door and all looked at each other then said at te same time. "I'm not getting it."

"Sam, it's your house." Said Mary.

"Oh for god sake, can some one hand me my clothes please?"

"Where are they?" I asked, I knew exactly where they were, I was sitting on them so Sam couldn't find them.

"It was over there, i'll have to fire something else on for now." There was another knock at the door.

"Sam, you'll have to go like that cause you cant keep who ever it is waiting." Ataya said.

"Oh crap, right. I'm going to answer it.

Sam's P.O.V.

......................................................

I went down to answer the door and guess who it was, the boy's. "Hey." I said as I answered the door.

"Hey gorgeous." Niall said.

"Er, we aren't ready yet."

"We knew you wouldn't be, let us in then." Harry said as he stepped to get in the door, I closed it enough so that he couldn't get in. "Hey, what you do that for?" Harry asked.

"Er, well. When I say that were not ready, I mean were only in our bra's and Knickers." The boys immediatly tried to ge in but I closed the door and locked it. "I've locked them out, they know were naked."

"What Sam, did you lock the back door as well?" Mary asked. Just as I was about to answer Niall answered for me. "No she never." I turned around and all of the lads were there, I ran up the stairs and the boys were chasing after me. "Quick, the boys are coming up after me. Help me to keep the door closed." I screamed.

Harry's P.O.V.

......................................................

We thought that it would be easy to get into the room but the girls were fairly strong, we did eventually get in and we saw all of the girls naked, well next to naked. We forgot about Liam and Mary's situation until Liam started to walk away. "Hey, we'll go down stairs and wait for you lovely girls." I said. We had to talk to Liam. "Hey Liam, you're not going home and neither is Mary. Your both going to have to deal with it." Niall said.

"We all agree, Sam wants you both here and you know it will upset her if one or both of you leave." Louis said.

"Fine, i'll stay. But i don't want to upset Mary either, i've done that enough already."

"It will be fine." I told him.

Mary's P.O.V.

......................................................

"Sam, how could you. You told me that he wasn't coming."

"Well i'm sorry but I want you two to get back together and I know that you both feel like that."

"Well even if I do i'm not ready yet, I need to be able to trust him again."

"Well you can because I went to see the headmaster and asked him if I could see the video tape for that classroom from that day. I watched it and she really did kiss him, not him kiss her. I swear to you, it's the truth." I couldn't believe what I had just heard, I almost cried with joy. "Mary, are you OK." Kathryn asked."

"OK, OK. I'm over the moon." I ran down stairs and kissed Liam, what i hadn't realised was that I was still in my bra and knickers. I ran back upstairs in embarrassment but I was overjoyed with the news.

Louis P.O.V.

......................................................

"Hey guys, look at Liam." We all burst out laughing because Liam was sitting with his lips pouting and just staring into space. "Hey I dare one of you to kiss him, see what he does."

"Well i'm not doing it, i'm dedicated to my babe." Niall said.

"Is no one going to do it, oh for god sake I will then." I walked up to him am kissed him, he almost fell off of his seat and he screamed like a girl. "Oh wow Liam, I love you. Your such a great kisser." We couldn't stop laughing, even Liam was laughing. I bet the girls were wondering what was going on.

"How could you Louis, I thought we were a couple. And I loved you, were over." Harry said while pretending to cry.

"Oh harry baby, i'm sorry. I love you too don't leave me, i'll ever do it again." All of us were rolling around on the floor laughing when the girls walked in. They were looking at us with weird expressions on their faces. "Right, if you boys don't mind. We have guests arriving soon so stop acting like five year olds." Sam said

"Sorry babe, but something just happened and it was so funny." Niall said. We told the girls about what had just happened and every one couldn't stop laughing for ten whole minutes. After we stopped laughing we waited around for another 15 minutes the the guests started to arrive.