“Niall. Let. Go!” I warned and he dropped my arm letting me punch her.

I beat Chantelle up and she’d ran off soon after the bell rang and that was all that was going around the school I’d walk past people in the corridors and hear them say ‘Hey that’s the girl that beat up Chantelle.’ ‘Legend.’ I got a few hi-fives from people in my year as well.

Me and Niall were walking to class when suddenly the group stopped us.

“Why’d you do it Sam?” Mary asked.

“Do what?”

“Beat up Chantelle?”

“Well…”

Niall squeezed my hand. “I think you should tell her somewhere private,” he said as he glared at Liam. If looks could kill, Liam would be dead. Confusion struck Liam’s face, and Niall nodded to him as if to say ‘you should know why I’m glaring at you.’

“Come to my house after school I’ll tell you there.”

“OK.”

The day dragged now, I wanted to tell Mary, but I didn’t want to hurt her, Liam did have some history with cheating, or so I’ve heard but that was when he was drunk and had no memory of it.

School ended and I walked back to my house with Mary, I told her everything. ‘Apparently Liam kissed Chantelle the other night.’ I said.

“What?”

“She was calling you a slut and everything, saying her and Liam kissed and stuff.”

Part of me wished I never said anything, whilst another part felt relief that I’d told her, her face turned to sadness and she rushed off.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“To confront Liam!”

Liam P.O.V

I heard a knock at my door and went to answer it, it was Mary, I wasn’t expecting her tonight, and she doesn’t usually come over without telling me without it being something serious, I was happy to see her though. I lent in to kiss her, but she pushed me off.

“You cheating bastard!” she yelled slapping me.

“What?” I asked shocked and confused.

“Like you don’t know.”

“I really have no idea what you’re going on about.”

“You and Chantelle.”

“What?”

“Apparently you kissed Chantelle the other night!”

“That’s a lie.”

“Really? Cause I know your history.”

“Yea it’s a lie, and yea I’ve kissed a few girls when being in a relationship a few times, but that’s when I was drunk and had no control, and i’d never do that to you...I love you too much.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I’d never do that to you!”

Mary sighed. “OK.”

“Am I off the hook.”

“Nope…not yet.”

“Hm-mm I think I can change your mind,” I said then kissed her. “Now?”

“Yea!”

Mary’s P.O.V

Liam was forgiven, I wasn’t even that mad at him, cause I knew he wouldn’t do that, but I reacted that way just to see what he done.

It was Monday morning and Liam had got to school early because he had to help out with something in the music and drama department. I was meeting him in the music room, I walked happily into the classroom, at precisely the wrong moment or right moment depending on how you look at it. Our group of friends were there but there next to the whiteboard was Liam and Chantelle kissing. Harry threw a board rubber at Liam's head and he pushed Chantelle of himself.

Liam looked at me, tears were streaming down my face.

“Mar…” he was saying.

“I was right you are a cheating bastard, and you lot, why didn’t you stop this happening,” I shouted then ran out the door, and across the school field.

“Mary!” he said grabbing my arm. “Let me explain.”

“No Liam, you go back to Chantelle, be happy, I obviously wasn’t good enough for you, go back to the slapper and the group of people in there that I thought were my friends.”

“Give me two minutes to explain.”

“No Liam, we’re over!” I said then ran off with tears like waterfalls down my face.

I hope your all enjoying my fanfic so far :)