Break ups Michael/4

You sat shocked, looking up at your boyf- ex boyfriend. Tears weld up in your eyes.
"What do you mean you want to break up? We've been together for four years Michael! You're just going to throw that away?" You cry out.
"I'm so sorry, this is hard on me too. But it's even harder being away from you, being tied down with someone you barely see.. I just think this is for the best, for the both of us." He says looking down, tears falling.
You both sat there silently. You looked up at him, "I'll never stop loving you," you admit. He looked into your eyes.
"You will, you'll find someone better than me, that can be here to comfort you when you cry. I wasn't here for you y/n. I was in different countries than you, it hurts to do this but it's what needs to be done. I'm sorry." He says looking down again. You just give a sad smile through your tears. "I'll miss you Mikey," you say quietly. He looked at you and pulls you into a tight hug. "I'll miss you too buggy, and hopefully someday we'll be going to each others weddings and seeing how good of an idea this was." He smiles. You nod. "Alright then, I'll call ya sometime?" He asked. "Yea, that'd be great." You stand up with him, escorting him towards the door. You give him one last hug  and he pulls away giving you a kiss on your forehead. He gives a slight wave, which you return. Then he drives off in his car, but you know that you'll be seeing him again, even just as friends.