Break ups Ash/4

Ashton
You were asleep on the couch, you had planned a movie night with ash but he was a no show. You ended up watching the movies and eating the food yourself. Eventually you fell asleep with 'If I Stay' on. You were so peaceful until Ashton stumbled through the door like a moron.
"Y/N! Get your cheating ass over here!"
He yells at you, you jump up and held a hand to your chest. "What did you call me? I didn't cheat on you ash.. You're drunk," you state. "If you didn't cheat then why did I have fans come up to me in the club saying you were seen kissing some boy tonight!?" He yells. "Ashton I was here the whole night waiting for you to get home! And when you didn't show up I just watched the movies by myself." Your voice got quieter at the end.  "Yea fucking right, you lying son of a-" he starts before you cut him off. "Ashton! I didn't cheat on you, how many times do I need to tell you?! Just trust me!" You yell at your furious, out of his mind drunk, boyfriend  "How can I trust you if you cheated on me!?" He countered. You scream and pull your hair in frustration, tears falling down your face. "Ash, if you can't trust me then we shouldn't be together," you say heading up to your shared bedroom, him following just a hair behind you. His eyes are now welled up of tears. "No babe. Y/n please don't do this, I trust you, I do. Please don't leave me." He begins to cry, but your were having none of it. "Did I sober you up a bit for you to think straight, or did you just realise you were wrong?" You scoff while lugging your bag down the stairs. "Y/N please.." Ashton pleads, you only turn around and salute him as would a soldier, then swiftly turn back around and getting settled into your car. So long Ashton..