Apocalypse (Lashton/4)

(Unedited)
Luke:
You hid under your bed as you heard voices and the sound of drawers being opened coming from downstairs. 'Damn Raiders' you thought. You would have went to fight them off but you had left your weapon on the kitchen table, all that you had with you was a pocket knife but you knew the intruders probably had their own weapons if they had made it this far into the apocalypse. You were waiting for them to take what they wanted and leave, but then you heard someone climbing the spiral staircase that led to the room in the attic. Your heart beat quickened, you tried sliding yourself farther under the bed. It was no use though because this bed in particular was not meant for hide and go seek. You panicked but then looked up,
You grabbed onto the planks that held the mattress in place and pulled yourself up. Just then the attic door was pushed open, you held your breath.
You couldn't see the persons feet but you could hear the heel of their shoes creeping against the old wooden floor. You thought you were safe until you seen his face poke out from the side of the bed. You screamed and let go, your body slamming against the floor. You groaned and heard footsteps running up the stairs.
"Jesus Luke, what happened?!" Someone yelled as you looked up at the person had discovered you, you frowned and looked at him confusedly. You had expected to be met with an older man but instead you were met by a boy your age with the purest blue eyes you have ever seen.
"Woah. Who's she?" Another boy asked, you looked toward the door frame to look a the others who had entered the room.
"I don't know, I found her hiding under the bed," he said glimpsing at you as he spoke to his group.
"How did you even find me?! I wasn't even on the ground!" You exclaimed, aggravated your hiding spot wasn't enough.
"You weren't. But your hair was." He pointed out, smiling as he reached out to touch your pony tail.
"Damn it!" You yell, making the boys laugh.
You look at them, they all seemed friendly and looked harmless.
"What's your name?" The tan one asked.
"Y/n. You guys?" You replied.
"I'm Luke, that's Ashton, Calum and Michael." Luke pointed to each one as he spoke their name. You just nodded not really knowing what else to say.
"Are you all alone y/n?" Michael asked.
You looked at him and nodded.
"Yup. It's just me, myself and I." You laughed. They all smiled.
"Well then, what do you say you come with us and join our group?" Luke asked. Your eyes widen and you immediately agreed.
You had been on your own for 3 month now, and frankly living offing pudding wasn't as fun as you thought it would. They all laughed and helped you stand up. Boy were you glad that Luke had spied your hair.

Ashton:
"Shhh, there are walkers down there. Wouldn't want to attract them would we?" Ashton quietly laughed, as you had almost let out a sneeze due to your allergies.
You blushed but nodded. He took lead and motioned for you to take the walker on the left, while he trim the one to the right.
The brown rotted flesh remained on your pocket knife as you plunged the blade into the top of its head, the other walker had noticed you and began walking towards you but Ashton penetrates its brain with his machete. You smirked at Ashton as he winked back at you, you were both a team and a strong one at that. You began your walk back to your guys base, you don't call it home anymore because there is always the high possibility that you'll either get swarmed out or raided. Staying in the same place for too long is dangerous, you and Ashton knew that. That's one of the many reasons you and Ashton are able to survive with just the two of you, because you both thought wisely and similarly.  You got back to your base and got ready for bed, after your 'routine' was finished you climbed into bed where an awaiting Ashton laid.
You both lay there in silence until you spoke up.
"Hey ash?" You spoke quietly.
"Yea?" He questioned. You turned yourself to look at him.
"Do you think we would have made it this far without each other? Because I don't." You stated.
"Absolutely not. We are a team and the only reason I think I even made it far is because I have you. I love you y/n." He said kissing you. You smiled and kissed him too.
"Goodnight ashy," you say rolling back over.
"Night y/n." He replied while wrapping his arms around your waist and drifting off into a well deserved sleep, you following soon after.