First 'i love you' (Michael)

Michael
You guys ordered in some take out for the game marathon you guys were having, the second Outlast was just released (no it wasn't, just the demo. The game comes out in four months. But let's just pretend) and you were quick to order it. You were sat watching Michael play because he had called dibs on the first 'mission' which Is more so just like until he hits the next checkpoint. This one is gonna be more scary than the first so you were kind of okay with him playing first. You had managed to not scream until thaT DEMON THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO OPEN AND CLOSE ALL THE LOCKERS AND JUMP OUT AT YOUR FACE. You screamed and jumped into mikes arms. He laughed. "Its alright babe, it's just a game" he says patting your back, you just scoff. "I know it's a damn game but you know I hate jump scares. Now keep playing, I want to see what happens next" you say still sitting in his lap, pouting. "Aw don't be so salty babe (omg) but you don't have to fear.. MIKEROWAVE IS HERE" he says scooping you up and running around the room with you. You guys were acting like children. The delivery dude was just seeing this all go down through the window on your door. "Uh guys? I uh- I have your takeout," he says tapping on the glass. Michael sets you down and slowly heads over to the door, you hiding behind the wall in embarrassment. Michael walks back in with red cheeks that were matching yours. You both burst out laughing and have to hold onto things to stabilise yourselves, but end up on the floor anyways. You begin to calm down and Michael crawls over to you, wrapping you in his arms. "I've been meaning to to tell you this for a while so here goes nothing.. I love you y/n." He confesses. You look at him with wide eyes. "Michael.. I love you too." You say shimmying closer to him, making him laugh. You sat on his lap and kissed his lips passionately but pulled away quickly and run into the living room. "But just because I love doesn't mean I'm not gonna steal the controller from you" you say smirking, he laughs. "You thief!" He fakes shock, placing his hand over his heart. "But I'm your thief," you say. He walks over and gives you another kiss, you pull away and start the game nonchalantly. God he loves you.