21- lost and found

The video ended. Foxy sat numbly staring at the screen. He started to cry. He cried harder and harder, louder and louder until he screamed with the pain of it all gripping his fur as if he wanted to tear himself to shreds.

"Foxy! FOXY!" There was drumming on the door and somewhere in the back of his mind foxy reaslised he must've been screaming quite loud for them to hear him.

He sobbed harder, everything else seemed to vanish but the pain.

"My... head..." groaned foxy. It felt like it was being compressed. Flashes of light and dark shot through his eyes.

"Foxy let me in please!!"

Foxy staggered to his feet and fell in front of the door. Weakly reaching up all his strength sapped, his stomach churning, his arms trembling and only just strong enough to twist the handle. Everything went black afterwards

Bonnies POV

"Foxy?"
"FOXY?!"
He was out cold on the ground occasionally he twisted and groaned. He sounded like he was in pain from something.

I picked him up dragging him towards the repair room. We seemed to be spending the majority of our time there nowadays. At least golden hadn't been around... touch wood. Someone was in there as I went in. I narrowed my eyes. It was Fredrick.

"What're you doing here?" I snapped. He thought he could replace Freddy? Ha. Moron.

"Bon Bon got hurt I just wanted to get some tools" his usually oily voice had changed into something desperate. He went on to explain that golden had show up when he, bon and vixen had gone back to their pizzeria. Vixen had run away but bon got hurt badly.

"I can help just let me-"

"Ugh my head..." foxy mumbled staggering up. I expected him to be angry in some way. Either that Fredrick was here or that I had literally dragged him out of the cove. But he just looked empty staring blankly ahead.

I hugged him thankfully glad he was actually awake and not in pain now. He hugged me back clinging to me tightly.

"I'm just gonna help Fredrick with bon and I'll come and help you out okay mate?"

"Y-yeah... just please... hurry"

Huh? Where was his usual accent?

The walk was extremely awkward. I asked where bon was hurt and he explained the tears and dents in his suit with an increasingly upset voice.

"Hey Fred- oh its you" bon smiled at me. Fred was right the rips and dents where bad. It looked like he had been tossed around the room.

We fixed him up in complete silence. Then he started giggling. I looked at him questioningly before he squirmed.

"stop it! It tickles!" He shrieked squirming away from me.

Fred laughed and tickled him playfully. I rolled my eyes at the two of them before standing.

"I better get back. Something s up with foxy-"

"Thank you and... and I'm sorry" I never would've though Fred would say that. I smiled

"It's okay man no worries. But ever try to demolish us again and I swear-"