3- trying (and failing)to fit in

Finns POV

I glanced down at Daniel who was whimpering over a seemingly broken rib as Freddy walked past stopping when he saw the state Dan was in.

"What happened to him?" He asked Charlotte who shrugged

"He pissed off your sister and told her she could hit him If she wanted so she sorta... Broke his rib"

"Huh. Wish I had been there to see that he deserved it"

"Ha yeah, I guess" Charlotte glanced down at Dan as the ambulance arrived.

"Oh, Freddy can I ask about that thing-"

"CHARLOTTE!" Squealed a group of girls running over to her but stopping at the sight of the ambulance.

As they trotted off together Charlotte smiled over her shoulder at Freddy mouthing I'll ask you later to him.

"Fazbear I need to talk to you" Robbie had made his choice on what was going to happen and stuck to it as he told Freddy he had heard that he was going to ask Charlotte out. After Robbie threatened Freddy he just stood there and shook his head.

"You've got the wrong idea. I don't like her we're just "besties" well that's what she says anyways"

Robbie sighed and motioned for Freddy to stay quiet.

"So if you don't like her why do you spend so much time with her?"

"She's helping me out with stuff" freddys voice went quieter. "W-which isn't any of your business anyway!"

Finn raised his eyebrows at Robbie as Freddy walked away, his tanned face red.

"What's his problem?"

Angels POV

It wasn't odd of me to stick up for someone I barely knew so why did the girl and two boys insist that I hung out with them? I wasn't complaining they were actually really nice but I just figured they owed me so where making a pity effort.

I'm used to that from mom and dad already sure they acted all nice at first when my problems weren't clear. It turned out I had a lot of those when it came to mom and dad.

The main problem is I'm too different from my parents' ideals. My mom wants a funny cute girl with curls and chubby cheeks, my dad, a sporty sparkly diva.

I am strong and I can run quickly so I figured they'd be happy but then it turns out that smashing a guy in the bollocks because he couldn't take no for an answer means I don't know my own strength according to mom. And I get into fights. On my first day of school.

We ague. A lot. And every time there's a set of new rules a set of new goddam orders I have to do, it's okay for Freddy mom and dad let him get away with whatever he wants because he's older by eighteen months! Just because I'm the poor little girl orphaned by them they feel sorry for me.

Well I don't need their goddam pity

Freddy likes me to be kind of tough but he wants me to be more like him. I wouldn't be like him if you paid me. Don't get me wrong he can be freaking great sometimes but the thing is that I tried hanging with him the gang he was in smoked, swore and when they felt like it bullied.